Tease (Chapter twenty five)

(Gavin's POV)

Finally it's my fucking coffee break. I haven't had a break in hours. Just been filing boring cases, ok they aren't boring but over time it just get's annoying. Anyway I got up and I was about to leave with Conan before I hear my name being called. It wasn't Fowler, it wasn't lieutenant Assface or that stupid tincan Connor, It was Tina. "Hey! Gayvin! Over here!" Great, she's calling me Gayvin. She only called me that to tease me. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore her before something pulled me back. "Shit!-"

I turned around and it was her, great. "Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked. I turned around and said to Conan. "Give me a minute ok?" I said before turning back around to face Tina, I went to the coffee room with her.

"So, what's up with you and him?" She asked winking at me. "Nothing, why do you ask?" I raised an eyebrow, I did feel my face heat up though, well fuck. "Don't lie to me Gavin, I saw you kiss him!" She smiled. I shushed her, feeling more flustered and embarrassed. "Keep your voice down!" I yelled, she just giggled. "You both boyfriends?" She asked. I shook my head. "No.."

"You like him though, right?" She asked, still smirking. "You could say that, yeah. I like the toaster." I said before saying afterwards. "Don't fucking yell anyone-" I said, she chuckled. "You, the hater of android's. Fall in love with one?" She asked. "I didn't try to!" I was getting pissed off. I stood there grumpy for a couple of seconds before-

"Does he know?" She asked, I just nodded softly. She screeched. "What the hell with that?" My eyes widened, I've never heard her do a sound like that before. "Does he like you?" I stayed silent, she could tell off my face my answer. "Aw! Ask him out!" She said randomly. "Excuse me- what?!" I blushed extremely badly. I could fell my heart pumping out of my chest.

"C'mon, it makes sense and hey, if it works out then you both might go to the be-" I covered her mouth. "Don't you dare." I uncovered her mouth and she said. "Bedroom." And winked. I flipped her off and walked away, she was laughing in the distance. I went to Conan. "Let's g-go.." I mumbled.

"Gavin, your heart rate is extremely high." He said. "I know! Can we just go?" I asked. He nodded smirking and we left. Why does she have to tease me like that?