Silly car trip (Chapter eighteen)

Sunday.

It was Gavin's day off, of course. Ever Sunday he had a day off but this time he decided to go out for the day. But since it was early Gavin fell bad asleep. Not really minding the fact Conan was in the same bed basically sleeping.

A hour later.

"Gavin~ wake up." Gavin heard a soft voice whisper in his ear. "Give me five minutes.." Gavin mumbled before getting hit in the face by a pillow.

"Wake up." Conan was sitting up looking down at Gavin.

"Wait, why the fuck are you in my bed?"

"You were drunk so I took you to bed and then you started cuddling me-"

Gavin blushed and pulled the covers over his head. "Why the fuck did you let me do that?!"

"Because it was funny and maybe a bit cute." Conan chuckled.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." Gavin pulled the covers off himself and threw them on Conan. "Ok, let me go get changed."

"Let me go grab my clothes first." Conan got up.

Ok, five weeks ago Gavin and Conan went to go get Conan some clothes because he couldn't wear his work clothes all the time right? Anyway back to the present.

"Ok ok!"

Conan took some clothes and went to the bathroom to get changed. Finally Gavin could get changed.

Five minutes later.

Conan and Gavin met up in the hallway. "I'll make you breakfast for you now-"

"Actually, how about we leave the house today? Have breakfast out." Gavin suggested.

"Alright." Conan nodded.

Conan walked to the kitchen anyway to put down cat food. Gavin tried to pick up Pumpkin and Nines. He was talking to them in a childish way, how you'd talk to a baby. Conan heard Gavin and chuckled. "Gavin! Are you ready to go?" The android asked.

"Yeah!" Gavin put the cats down on the couch and kissed them on the heads before walking to the front door, putting his shoes on. Conan opened the door for Gavin. "After you." Conan smiled at Gavin, the man smiled and walked out. The android followed after.

They both got into the car and it began to drive. Some music came on and Gavin being the idiot he is started singing along loudly.

"Few times I've been around that track so it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl!" Yeah, he was singing hollaback girl. It's a great song though so who wouldn't? Conan could be heard chuckling from hearing Gavin sing. This is one of the things why Conan liked Gavin, his that he was funny but honestly the android would probably have a never ending list of why he likes Gavin. Anyway after a couple of minutes of Gavin singing different songs Conan joined in for shits and giggles. Conan wasn't trying to actually sing. Conan heard Gavin stop so he stopped as well, chuckling.

"Hey, remember the incident that made androids get freedom or something?"

"I wasn't around for then, remember?"

"Oh shit yeah, anyway did you see a clip of it or something?"

"Yes, where they sang in hopes it'll work?"

"Yeah, if android's can sing then can you?" Gavin asked, interested.

"I might be able to, I'm not sure."

Gavin put a disk in and it began playing some songs.

"You still have disks?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing-" Conan listened to the song that was playing, a couple seconds later Gavin was still driving he heard Conan actually singing. It was..lovely to hear the android sing. Gavin smiled.