"What the hell?" (Chapter twenty)

It was extremely early in the morning, Conan woke up and looked at Gavin who was sleeping. He smiled before getting up. He grabbed his work clothes and headed to the bathroom. Androids didn't really need showers but Conan decided to take one, he was in the shower for about ten minutes before getting out. Once he did he dried his body with a towel before getting changed. He dried his hair and decided to keep it messy, why not?

The android walked out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

20 minutes later.

Gavin walked out his room, he walked to the kitchen. Conan looked like he was struggling to cook. Gavin walked over to him and began to help.

"I didn't know you could cook." Conan said. "Yeah, I just barely do it." Gavin smirked. "I thought you'd be good at everything." Gavin said. Conan chuckled. "No actually, I'm not good at everything." Conan and Gavin finished making breakfast.

"Eat up, we'll be going in a bit." Conan went to the living room and sat down on the couch. He waited for a bit before feeling a tap on his shoulder. He looked behind him.

"Ready?" Gavin asked. Conan nodded.

The both left the apartment and went into the car, the both chatting in the car while they got to work.

Once they got there Gavin went to the 'lunch room' and talked to his friend Tina over some coffee. Conan stayed at Gavin's desk, he looked over at Gavin and Tina while spinning around on the chair. He stopped and sighed.

An hour later.

Guess who just walked in? Hank and as well Connor. Obviously late.

Next thing you know Fowler was yelling at Hank and Connor to go to his office. Gavin looked over at Hank and Connor, he spat out his drink.

"What the hell?" Conan looked at Gavin confused.

"He looks like an idiot!-" Gavin began laughing, he was laughing at Rk800, why? Just surpringing for him to be out of uniform. Conan grabbed Gavin by the shoulder and pulled him backwards. Making the chair Gavin was sitting in fall over, with Reed still sitting in it. "What the hell?!" Gavin yelled. Everyone looking at them.

"Can you be nice to someone for fucking once in your pathetic life Gavin Reed?" Conan looked down at Gavin who was laying on the floor.

Connor was like a brother to Conan so he'd do anything to make someone keep their mouth shut about him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I was joking around!" Gavin yelled.

"Why were you laughing?"

"Because-" Gavin looked over. "He looks like a fucking toddler with that hoodie on!" He began laughing again. Conan lifted Gavin up and pushed him roughly to a wall. "You really are still a piece of shit huh, Gavin Reed?"

"Why are you making a massive fuss out of it?! You're being ridiculous!" Gavin yelled once more.

"Have a good day detective." Conan walked away, pissed off. What was up with him?

Next day?

(Gavin's POV)

I walked into work pissed off but aswell I left off edge because after what happened the day before.

I realized that Connor and Hank was looking over at me, they smirked for a second before getting back to work, I was confused and that kinda pissed me more off. I sat down at my desk. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked over and I saw Conan. I smiled. "Conan!-"

"Hello detective Reed, it's nice to meet you." He said.

'What the hell did he say? Is he being serious??'

"Yeah..we know each other." My smile faded.

"I'm sorry but I don't think we do properly."

'Nah, he's not being serious. He's gotta be joking right?'

"Yeah, we do! Stop messing with me." I got confused.

"I'm sorry but I'm not messing with you." Conan looked worried. "Detective? Are you ok? Your stress levels are raising by 74%"

"Conan! Stop joking around!" I got up. He really didn't seem like he was joking, his gorgeous face looked too serious. Yeah! I said his face is gorgeous! No one can disagree! Fucking hell, he better actually be joking..

"I'm sorry detective." I had enough. I pushed past him and walked to the mens toilets. He fucking got resetted didn't he?! I went into a stoll and locked myself in, I started crying. That fucking asshole!

(Conan's POV)

I walked over to Hank and Connor, feeling bad.

"You got him." Hank smirked.

"Yeah, I feel bad.." I looked down. I was debating on checking on Gavin or not, I think I went to far. After talking to Hank and Connor I started to really panic, I walked away from them leaving them both confused. I went to look for Gavin.