02.

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest along with the side of my face wet. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi sleeping on top of my chest cuddled into my neck and Jimin was awake licking my cheek. "Hey bud what are you doing?" I said smiling at him and he jumped on my chest causing Yoongi to wake up and glare at him ready to pounce.

I quickly grabbed the two cats before Yoongi could attack Jimin. I looked over at the time that read 8:20am and decided to get up and make breakfast since today we had a long day ahead of us. "Alright guys lets get ready for the day and go buy you guys what you need to get settled" I said to them and put them down on the floor. I quickly grabbed something comfortable to wear for the day and headed to the kitchen. I put three eggs to boil and took out the milk from the fridge. I grabbed a cup and a bowl and poured the milk in both.

"Jimin, Yoongi, your milk is ready" I said to both cats who were currently in the living room. I heard their tiny footsteps come in the kitchen and gave them their bowls of milk smiling down at them. I was still waiting for my eggs to finish boiling so I went to the living room and turned on the t.v.

We would like to inform you that the law regarding illegal hybrid trafficking and mistreatment has just been approved and passed. Authorities will take matters into anybody performing such matters. If you know anyone please call your local hybrid shelter or authorities near you. Thank you.

"Well it was about time they passed that law" you muttered under your breath. You never had owned a hybrid or knew much about them since you never owned one. But you did see them around once in a while as they were fairly common in the area you lived in. You did know how they would get really mistreated and sold illegally to cruel people which angered you. Hybrid or not they were still like any regular person. If anything, they're much better considering how evil people could be and you knew all about what it feels being mistreated but that was nothing compared to what hybrids went through.

You suddenly felt something by your feet and saw both kittens staring at the t.v. Sensing your eyes on them they both turned their eyes to look at you. "Did you both hear that? Hybrids are finally getting justice and although we still have a long way to go, something is better than nothing" you said smiling down at them. Both Yoongi and Jimin meowed back at you and you giggled at how cute they looked. You pet them both and went to go eat your eggs that were boiled by now. You ate as you watched the two cute kittens playing with each other and you noticed they were a bit bigger than yesterday making you smile. My babies are growing fast.

"Okay boys lets head out to the pet store now" you said standing up to grab your coat and shoes that were by the door. Yoongi and Jimin were by your side in no time waiting for you to pick them up. You picked them both up and wrapped your coat around both of them so they wouldn't get cold from the light morning breeze. You left the apartment and started heading to the store.

Once you arrived you grabbed a small cart and placed both kittens in it. You went in the store and was greeted by a girl that looked around your age. "Hello, what can we assist you with today?" she said smiling at you."I'm just here to buy a few things for my kittens thank you" I said and she nodded. "Well if you need anything or are interested in adopting just let one of our workers know" she said before leaving.

I went to the toy aisle and bought several toys that I thought Yoongi and Jimin would enjoy. I walked to the food aisle and grabbed some cat food along with a couple of tuna cans and placed them in the cart. "Let's go get you guys some collars now" I said to them and they stopped playing with the toys in the cart and looked at me happily making me smile. We were soon in front of bunch of collars of different sizes and colors.

You picked a pastel pink collar for jimin since you thought it would look good with his white fur and got a burgundy one for Yoongi. "How about these two?" You said placing them in the cart and they both quickly stood by their collars. "I'm glad you guys liked it. Now let's just grab a cushion for the both of you to lay in" you said looking at the two cats who were still looking at their collars.

You were walking to the cushions when you saw bunnies behind the glass wall. You couldn't help yourself and stopped your cart looking at them adoringly since they were all so cute. "Look boys! Aren't they all really adorable?" You said with excitement causing Yoongi and Jimin to finally look up from their collars up to you and then the bunnies. You could've sworn you heard them gruff.

"Would you like to adopt one?" A male voice said behind you. You turned and a tall young man was smiling at you. "Oh no, I was just looking" you said sheepishly. "Are you sure? I mean judging by the way you looked I was sure you were going to buy one" he said still smiling. "Sorry, I didn't know we couldn't look" I said to him raising an eyebrow and he laughed.

"Sorry I didn't mean it that way, I really just wanted to convince you to get one since we have too much bunnies not being adopted and are going to send some off to the pound" he said while looking at the bunnies behind the glass. Was he trying to guilt trip you into buying one? Because it was sure working. You knew that animals in the pound get put off to sleep if they don't get adopted quickly. You looked over at the bunnies and saw a big fluffy grey bunny on the corner away from the rest who were cuddled up to each other.

The bunny noticed you staring at it and slowly made its way to the front of the glass looking up at you and you smiled at it the guy next to you looked shocked but you brushed it off. The bunny sort of reminded you of yourself, how you were always alone away from others. I guess it won't hurt having one more pet in the household, plus you were already growing attached looking at the cute bunny. "Alright you convinced me, I'll take that one" you said pointing at the grey bunny who's ears were now perked up. You suddenly heard meowing coming from Jimin who was in the cart looking at you. "I'm glad I was able to convince you" he said now smiling at you and opening the top of the glass grabbing the grey bunny who was squirming. Once he handed the bunny to you it stopped squirming and snuggled up to you. "You see it already likes you and that's a lot coming from him" the guy said smirking at you. "What do you mean?" you said confused.

"Well since that bunny got here he never interacts with any of the other bunnies and doesn't let anyone hold him" he said looking at me and then at the grey bunny who was looking up at me. Before I could say anything else he spoke up, "Anyways, let me know if you need anything else" he said before leaving.

You looked over at your cart and saw the two glum kittens looking over at you. "Guys you both know that I still love you very much. You two saw how this cutie here was all alone with no friends so let's welcome him to the family okay?" You said petting them with your free hand and they both purred at your touch.

"Okay hun lets get stuff for you as well now that we're already here" you said to the small bunny. You wanted to put it into the cart but you didn't know how Jimin and Yoongi would react to the bunny who was glancing at them every now and then. You grabbed some toys for the bunny and got a white collar for him. You finally made your way over to the cushions and got a small one for each of them and made your way over to the counter to pay for them. You sighed knowing your wallet was going to cry after today but it didn't matter to you much since it was for them.

"Alright miss that would be $120 in total" the cashier said to you. Well someone's going to have to eat only ramen this whole week. You put the bunny down in the cart next to the cats and sent a 'don't you dare try anything' look at Jimin and Yoongi who just sat looking at the bunny who was trying to hop back into your arms. "It's okay bunny let me just pay and I'll hold you again okay?" I said to it and it stopped hopping.

Once you finished paying you grabbed the three big bags each filled with the animal's stuff and placed it in the cart. The bunny quickly went over and you picked it up and pet Yoongi and Jimins ears for reassurance. You were outside when suddenly realization came to you.

How in the hell were you supposed to walk back home carrying all this stuff?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter! I'm sorry if the story might be a bit boring right now but I promise it'll get better! Anyways I hope you all have a good day/night :) I want to also say a quick thank you to everyone who gave my book a chance and is reading it! I'm really grateful
See you until next time beautiful ARMYs !!