04.

Out of instinct I grabbed the white cat and grey bunny who had apparently grown a lot since I had left. I felt my nerves skyrocketing everywhere and held Jimin and Jungkook closer to me as I stared at the sight in front of me. How did this happen? What was even happening?

"Y-Yoongi?" I said stuttering hoping that my black kitty would come out from its hiding but instead the young panther in front of me hesitantly stepped towards where I was sitting. Yoongi, who you thought had been a cute black kitten all along had been a cub all along. "Yoongi is that really you?" you said still in disbelief. Y/N you seriously have to be the dumbest person on this earth! How could you have even mistaken a kitten for a cub! A panther cub who apparently grown the size of a medium sized dog!

I felt Jimin who I was still holding struggle to get out of my grip and went where the panther was and nuzzled into one of its legs as if it was comforting him. I tried to calm my nerves down and Jungkook must have noticed since he snuggled into me further. "Yoongi, I'm sorry if I seem a bit surprised its just I thought you were a cat but you turned out to be a panther and its just that Iv'e never seen a panther in my life which is why I got startled" I said quietly to the panther in front of me.

Yoongi walked over to where I was and I put my hand over his head and stroked his black fur. My nerves that I previously had now were gone and I was reassured that he wouldn't attack me. What would a panther be doing in the alley where I had found him? They were definitely not native to where I lived so there's no way one could accidentally wander into the area I lived in. I was stuck in my thoughts when I felt realization slap me across the face.

The most logical explanation would be that Yoongi was actually a stray panther hybrid and that someone must have not wanted. But that wouldn't make sense because predator hybrids are really expensive and not as common as domestic hybrids are. Then again, most  people didn't really want predator hybrids since they deemed them 'dangerous'. Could Yoongi be a hybrid? But why wasn't he fully developed? I didn't really know much about hybrids but I remembered reading somewhere that a hybrid needs lots of love and care for them to grow and be able to shift into their human form. I took out my phone and typed in information about hybrids and their growth and clicked on a website from hybrid care organization and quickly skimmed through it.

When given a proper home with love and care hybrids begin to grow from their infant stages to a young adult stage of the species they are until it reaches its primal stage where it can transform from a full adult animal into a human. Although, when they turn human they still have some visible characteristics of the species the hybrid are. We cannot say how long these stages take as it differs for every hybrid but we do know the more love you give to hybrid, the faster the growth rate is.

I turned off my phone and stared at the panther who's head was resting on my lap looking at me along with Jimin who was laying on his back. I petted both of their heads which caused purrs from both of them, I looked at Jungkook who had fallen asleep on my arms. I really didn't know what to think anymore. Could Yoongi actually be a hybrid? 

Yes Y/N all the evidence points to it. How could an actual panther who had literally just been a cub grow so fast and be in a city. A sigh escaped my lips and I felt myself lean against the doorframe. Only time will tell if Yoongi was really a hybrid, maybe my paranoid mind had jumped to conclusions fast.

"Yoongi are you a hybrid?" I said in a whisper. At hearing my voice he raised his head from my lap and got up and licked my cheek causing Jimin to fall from his back and land on the ground. Jimin gave out what seemed like a hiss and crawled into my lap. I felt a smile creep on my face looking at them. If Yoongi really was a hybrid I would still let him stay with me, hybrid or not he had become my family and family never abandons each other. I was not going to abandon him like my brother had abandoned me all those years ago. Plus, I could financially support someone else since I never really used my money for anything other than bills an food which is why my savings account wasn't in a state to cry about.