12.

"HOBIII!! Where did you leave your laundry!" I shouted at him from my room so he would hear me. It was Friday so that meant I had to do laundry unfortunately. "I left my basket by the door so you wouldn't have to carry it!!" he shouted from the living room where he was most likely watching a movie with Jungkook. I got up and carried the basket with Yoongi's dirty clothing along with a bag that contained Tae's clothes. We had gone to buy him some clothes at the mall where I had unfortunetly found out that he had an expensive taste in clothes but also liked to dress comfortably where he wasn't too restricted in moving. It was almost a moth since the lion hybrid had first arrived but it really seemed like he had been living with us for a long time which was good.

I lifted the both up and went to the front door where all the other baskets were . Tae still didn't have a basket of his own since I had been too lazy to go to the store to get one and I was regretting that decision now as I held the big black bag in my left hand. I finally reached the door and let the bag fall to the floor letting out a sigh of relief. "You're already tired? We haven't even reached the laundry room yet" Jimin said mockingly as he stood on the doorway. I didn't reply and only stuck my tongue out at him earning a chuckle from him in response. Today was his turn to come and help me in the laundry room that my apartment building provided. "Let's go...Guys! Jimin and I will be back once were finished!!" I said picking the bag back up and heading out the door following Jimin who was pushing the laundry baskets which had small wheels at the bottom.

I would much rather put laundry aside but tomorrow was the day where my hybrids and I would go camping with BamBam and his friends which I hadn't met yet. I was a bit nervous since I didn't know if they were the kind of people who didn't like hybrids but BamBam reassured me that they weren't like that. Tae and Hobi worried me too since those two were the ones who liked to run around and venture off the most out of everyone. I didn't want anyone getting lost in the forest where there was wild animals and freezing cold nights. Despite my worries I had to admit that I was pretty excited to go camping, I hadn't left town since I was little and my dad was still with me. He would often travel a lot because of his work and would always bring my brother and I along although I don't remember much of it since I had tried to block out any memories I had with him, it was to painful to think about. 

I had never gone to visit my father after they had arrested him since my aunt, my mother's sister, prohibited my brother and I from going to visit him. After I had left my aunts house I couldn't go and face him after all those years. What would I even say? He wouldn't even recognize me either way and even if he did I wasn't the same girl I was when he was with me. That Y/N was now long gone. If he saw how my conditions right now he would be disappointed in me. 

The only way I can redeem myself is by liberating him from the unjust hell he's going through which is why I'm pursuing my career in law and criminal justice. My brother was studying something similar from what I recalled, he promised me he would get my father out. But he left and I never knew what happened to him, I don't care either way. You shouldn't care Y/N, he left you to rot with your stupid aunt and didn't even hesitate. 

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Nothing much, just about tomorrow. Are you excited?" I said partially lying, I was thinking about the trip initially. Jimin didn't need to be bothered with my thoughts, nobody did. I had to push all my thoughts away, I don't have time to be reminiscing about the past. Not anymore. Not when I am responsible for five other lives. "Yea I am, It's my first time" he said excitedly giving me an eye smile. "Yea mine too" I said quietly and before he could say anything we heard the machines coming from the laundry room making Jimin sigh. "Uggh I don't like doing laundry, it smells in there" Jimin said scrunching his nose making me laugh. "We haven't even entered the door Jiminie. Come on, the faster we start the faster we get out of here" I said opening the door and getting ready to do laundry.