07.

"Okay guys we are heree!" I said excitedly getting out of the car stretching my legs that got a bit numb from driving. Hobi clapped his hands excitedly and pulled Yoongi who was still getting out of the car, " Hurry guys! We don't want them to close" he said and went to go look through the window. A man suddenly came out of the front door with his hybrid which he probably adopted, both of them wore smiles of joy as they headed towards their car. The man must have noticed me staring because he turned around and looked at me causing me to quickly avert my gaze from him.

"Come on Y/N lets go" Jungkook said happily grabbing my hand and heading towards the front door with the others were trailing behind us. We all arrived at the front desk and the receptionist was currently talking on the phone. She quickly noticed our presence and told us quietly with a smile to wait a moment. I nodded my head and brought everyone to sit down in the waiting area that they had.

"I still can't believe that this is really happening, everything seems like a dream as if it's not real" Yoongi said as he got comfortable in one of the arm chairs. Jimin nodded his head in agreement and spoke up, "I know right, I'm just thankful that it's Y/N doing this and not someone else. We really couldn't have met someone better than her".

"You guys know I'm still here and can hear you right? But anyways you all better believe it because it's happening" I said teasingly. Jungkook smirked, "You were meant to hear that little lady" he said jokingly causing me to scoff. "I am not little you guys are just too big" I fired back. He opened his mouth to speak but the lady that was previously talking on the phone was now in front of all of us.

"Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm sorry for the small delay I got a bit busy but anyways my name is Amy how can I help you all?" she said bubbly smiling at all of us. "I'm here to sign the adoption papers for my hybrids" I said motioning a hand towards all of them.

"Oh okay! Wow you are thinking of adopting all four?" she said heading to the front desk with us following behind. "Yes I am, is there a limit to how many hybrids one could own?" I said nervously since I never gave a second thought that there might be a regulation or law stating how many hybrids a person could own.

"Oh no, I was just wondering because you don't see too many people willing to adopt more than two hybrids because they might get hostile and whatnot since they can be very territorial over their owners and often like to be the dominant hybrid in the household. But I'm glad you don't have that problem since I kinda peeked over to where you all were and saw them sitting down together and getting along" she said laughing softly and looking at me and handing me four packets of paperwork and a pen.

"Just fill all of these and once you bring them back I'll complete registering them under your name and you all will be done" she said kindly. "Thank you for your help" I spoke back gratefully looking at the packets that thankfully weren't thick or anything but because there were four of them they did seem like quite a lot. I smiled at her once more before heading back to the waiting area.

"I'm sorry if you all get bored waiting for me, but you guys can see a movie on my phone in the meantime if you all would like" I said pulling out my phone and opening up an app for movies and handed it to Hobi who was the closest to me. " Thanks Y/N and don't worry take your time" he said and sat down in a long sofa that could fit all four of them.

After an hour of filling up all of the paperwork I had finally finished everything. My hand that I used for writing was now sore and I massaged my fingers to ease the pain a bit. I looked over at the sofa that Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hobi were all sitting in and saw that all of them had fallen asleep against each other.

They all looked super adorable and I couldn't miss out the perfect opportunity to take a picture. I got up and slowly took away the phone that Hobi was loosely holding and took a picture of all of them cuddled up against each other and made it my wallpaper. I internally wished I looked that good sleeping but I knew that I probably looked like a raggedy potato.