13.

"That was such a long ride, I thought I was going to die" Hobi grumbled as he got off the van with the others trailing behind him. Jimin who was next to me put his arm around my shoulder as he stretched mumbling how boring the ride was and how he would've 'gone insane' if he had been stuck there for another minute. 

Yoongi had spent the whole ride basically sleeping and still complained that he needed more sleep leaving me puzzled. How much did that damn panther sleep? I mean, you did love sleep but he just took it to another level. He was the complete opposite of Jungkook and Tae who had been messing around the whole ride to the campsite. They even had a competition on who could stack the most cheerios on a sleeping Yoongi which almost got them killed when the panther almost choked on a cheerio that'd accidentally fallen in his open mouth. 

"Aren't you all excited! We're finally here!" BamBam exclaimed getting off the truck with his bags. Everyone immediately nodded in excitement and even Yoongi looked energized from the idea that we were all finally at the camping ground site. 

"It's so big! We can play around so much here!" Hobi happily spoke and I nodded in agreement. 

"Before we do any of that let's settle in first and bring our suitcases in the cabin we are staying in" I said heading over to the van to get my small suitcase that I had packed. The 'small' suitcase was a bit heavy but not so heavy that I couldn't pick it up. After I unloaded my suitcases everyone else started doing the same and after all of us were ready BamBam was staring at us in a bit of shock before letting out a huge laugh. 

"What's he laughing about?" Yoongi spoke with narrowed eyes at Bam who was laughing his ass off. 

"I'm sorry it's just you all look like you packed stuff for a month..come on guys were only staying here for a week!" Bam finally spoke finally calming down form his laughing fit making Jungkook scoff and pout at his remark. 

Looking at my hybrids faces I knew I had to intervene, I knew Bam didn't mean any harm since he always just blurts out what he's thinking but none of them knew that. 

"Bam you never know what you will need out here, I mean we are in the middle of the woods. when you run out of snacks or mosquito repellant don't come to us wanting some" I spoke teasingly earning heavy nods in agreement from Tae and Jimin. 

"How evil" Bam spoke dramatically before yelling was heard in the distance making us all turn to see who was screaming like a madman. I was able to make out a guy waving his hands and yelling like a madman next to an embarrassed looking girl who seemed as if she was trying to quiet him down. Bam suddenly stared shouting similarly making me slightly jump from surprise. 

"You guys are finally here! Amy and I have been waiting for centuries - Oh! Are these the friends you were talking about?" the guy spoke pointing at my hybrids and I with a look of curiosity. I internally pleaded he wasn't going to be one of these jerkface dudes who looked down on hybrids. If was then I am literally going to put everything back in the van and leave, nobody messes with my boys. 

"Yea, This is Y/N, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook the youngest out of the bunch" Bam spoke introducing us and from the corner of my eyes I could see Tae's small smile of gratitude towards BamBam who didn't point out they were hybrids. 

Jackson stared at all of us making my nerves skyrocket at not knowing what he was thinking. His gaze lingered a bit on Tae before looking at all of us with a kind smile. 

"Nice to meet you all! I'm Jackson and this is my girlfriend Amy!" he spoke pointing at the pretty girl next to him who seemed familiar. Realization hit me and I suddenly remembered that she was the lady who helped me adopt everyone.