11.

I saw the scene unfold in front of me and quickly went in front of Taehyung before he or my hybrids would lunge at each other and start fighting. "Guys stop your growling now. Taehyung here is going to be staying with us from now on so I want you all to get along" I said in a firm tone. Only making  Jimin, Jungkook, and Hobi stop growling and crossed their arms looking at Taehyung questioningly. Yoongi and Tae's growls were only getting louder which started to worry me for a number of reasons. One being that someone could start complaining about the noise which I did not want and the other was that I really wanted them to get along since Tae was staying with us. "Guys please-"

"Know your place little lion, this is my territory you're entering" Yoongi said through his growls cutting me off leaving me shocked for a second. Iv'e never seen him act like this, what was happening? Jimin noticed my expression and gave me a small comforting smile, "They're establishing who is the dominant one, don't worry it's normal between hybrids" he said making me slightly more confused. What was the whole point in establishing dominance? Tae stopped growling but still held a stern face, " Originally I wasn't going to fight over dominance but now that you've not only provoked me but insulted me as well you leave me no choice. I suggest you back down now before things get worse for you kitten. You're messing with an alpha lion of pure lineage, you know what that means right?" he said in a low voice. His face held a smirk that revealed his canines and his eyes started to glow a gold color. Yoongi stopped growling and looked down at the floor, before I could say anything he turned around and headed towards the room, shutting himself in. 

I stood there perplexed at the situation not knowing what the hell just happened. Like what the heck! Taehyung's eyes started glowing. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose out of frustration. I looked at my other three hybrids and saw they were all looking at the floor as well, not making eye contact with Tae who was just staring at the direction Yoongi went. Guilt flashed before his eyes as he spoke, "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't want to do that since I'm really just a stranger to you all but despite that...you accepted me and let me be with you out of pure kindness. To my defense, he not only provoked me first but insulted me as well... I understand if you want me to leave" he said quietly not making eye contact. "Leave? Why would I want you to leave? I might not understand fully what just happened but I know that it's just an instinct for you all. I'm the one who is at fault here, I should've been more cautious to begin with. Why don't we head inside to clear things up and introduce you before eating" I said to him smiling, he finally made eye contact with me and gave me a small genuine smile in gratitude. I looked at the three hybrids who were still looking down and I tackled all three in a hug in attempt to comfort them. "I missed you all so much today, wipe off those looks of your faces. You all look way cuter when you smile" I said and I felt their hands wrap around me, returning the hug, before releasing me. 

"We're sorry for the way we acted" Jungkook said and the others nodded their heads in agreement. "I should be the one who's sorry for not letting you guys know that I was bringing him." I said apologetically to the three of them. Hobi slung his arm around me and smiled, "Lets all forget that happened and introduce ourselves" he said lightning up the mood and Tae smiled at him gratefully. "All right why don't you all way for me in the kitchen while I go talk to Yoongi? Tae and I brought burgers for dinner by the way" I said worrying about Yoongi since he was still in the room. They nodded their heads and I handed them the bag of burgers I was holding and ushered all four of them into the kitchen before going to the room where Yoongi was and I knocked on the door but got no response. I felt guilty, I should've went after him the moment he left but I couldn't. 

"Yoongi? Can I enter?" I said in a low voice knocking on the door hoping he won't ignore me again. "Yea" he said and I opened the door only to see him laying on the bed facing the wall. I went to go sit on the bed next to him and started to pet his eats, something he often liked me doing. "Why do you have to be so soft hearted Y/N?" he said and my eyebrows scrunch up in confusement at what he meant. "I mean, not that I'm complaining but you don't need to bring in every stray hybrid you see, this isn't a motel. That way we can prevent things from happening. Maybe then you'd also be able to stand up to that annoying girl we saw at the mall".