08.

"Alright here's a folder with the official adoption documents and here are their ID's that may I say turned out great! I kinda took a peek at them when they finished the engraving" Amy said giggling as she handed me a folder and five small boxes where the jewelry was in a clear bag.

"Can we put them on now? I really can't wait!" Hobi said excitedly looking at the jewelry boxes. I smiled at how much energy he had and nodded my head handing him the clear bag.

"Okay this one is yours Yoongi...wow they came out perfect look it has ours and Y/N's name!" Hobi said practically jumping from excitement as he handed Yoongi over the small black box. Once he got ahold of it and opened it to inspect the silver bracelet he had picked out previously he looked at me with twinkling eyes.

"Y/N would you please put it on me?" He said making me almost melt from cuteness. "Of course, let me see" I said extending my hand to accept the silver bracelet. I grabbed his right hand and carefully wrapped the chain around his pale wrist.

"Can you put my necklace on too Y/N?" Jimin said already with an extended hand that was wrapped around the necklace. I quickly agreed and he turned around squatting a bit so I wouldn't have trouble in putting on the necklace due to my shortness. After putting on Jimins necklace Hobi and Jungkook wanted me to put their pieces as well and I happily agreed.

"This ones yours Y/N sorry I took it out already but I really wanted to see it. Look it came out amazing!" Hobi said handing me the silver necklace for me to look at. I felt my mouth slightly drop at the sight. It was truly beautiful, it had all their names engraved in dark cursive writing right in the middle on the circle pendant that hung from the thin silver chain.

"It's beautiful" I said holding it close to me. I felt a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach looking at the simple necklace that wasn't simple at the same time. It was something that was not only a reminder of new beginnings but symbolized how I wasn't alone anymore and had beautiful people that were now a part of my life.

"I can put it on for you" Yoongi said and I nodded handing him the necklace followed by wines. "But I wanted to put it on Y/N" Jimin said pouting as he stared at Yoongi who scrunched up his nose cutely at him as he was putting on the necklace. Once on, I turned to Amy who was smiling looking at the scene before her.

"Thank you so much for your help today Amy it was nice meeting you" I said smiling gratefully at her. "It wasn't a problem at all, I'm glad I could help and the pleasures all mine" she said sweetly. After our goodbyes I headed towards the car with four happy hybrids trailing behind me.

"This has to be the best day of my life!" Hobi said as I started to drive home. "Mine too! Honestly today was so fun, thank you for the surprise Y/N" Jungkook spoke up happily. The drive home was full of happy chatter and laughter.

Once we got to out apartment I felt my phone buzz. I looked to see who was calling me and saw it was BamBam making me freeze. I had totally forgotten that today we were supposed to hang out. Today was such an eventful day that I had completely forgotten my plans for later on. I internally screamed at my forgetfulness and answered the call hoping by some miracle that he would cancel.

"Hey Y/N! I was calling to let you know I'm about five minutes away from your apartment building so would you care to tell me what floor and number you are in?"

"Hey BamBam and it's the third floor 5C"

"Alright Y/N see ya in a bit"

"Uh Bam I was going to ask if you don't mind a couple of people tagging along"

" I thought you were friendless hahaha just kidding Y/N sure why not"