03.

You sighed in annoyance at yourself and Jimin who was in the cart starting to meow at you. "It's okay Jiminie I'm just wondering how I'm going to walk back home with all of these things" you said petting the white cat. "Alright bunny I'm going to put you down okay?" you said and the bunny's ears perked up as you were putting him in the cart.

"This is cute white cat over here is Jimin and this handsome one over here is Yoongi. They will be your brothers from now on so I hope you get along. Right guys?" you said to the bunny and looked at Jimin and Yoongi who were now staring at the bunny.

You took off your coat and placed it on the cart and grabbed two of the bags that seemed lighter placing them around your arm and the other bag which seemed the heaviest in your other. "Okay guys I'm going to hold all three at you at the same time so please try not to wriggle. Bunny don't be scared of Jimin or Yoongi okay? They won't do anything to you I promise and if they do try something they get no cuddles later on" you said staring at the bunny who seemed to be panicking at the thought of being too close to the cats. You grabbed you coat and placed the two cats and the bunny on top of it and wrapped your coat around them like a blanket and held them with both of your hands.

You started speed walking to your apartment to get there as quick as possible. You thought about how crazy you probably looked right now. You looked at the Yoongi who was next to the grey bunny who's ears were high in alert staring at the black cat. "Look at you three being all good and nice to each other. Don't worry bunny Yoongles might seem grumpy but he's really sweet just like Jiminie is as well, they won't do anything to you because you're their brother now" you said and the three of them looked at you. You kissed the top of their heads and the bunny seemed to instantly relax at your touch.

After five minutes your arms started to burn making you regret not working out. Gosh  why do you have to be so lazy Y/N look at how your arms are suffering now. You started to walk a bit faster trying to get to the apartment before your arms gave out. Once you finally saw your apartment you gave out a sigh of relief. "Were almost there" you said tiredly. Once you reached the apartment you went to the elevator.

"How am I supposed to press the button now" you said desperately, you felt as if your arms were about to fall off. With the little bit of energy you had left you brought your knee as high as you could and pressed the button. You smiled at the victory but it soon faded away when you were met with another obstacle. How were you going to press the button for the third floor?

You suddenly got an idea and grinned at Jimin who was still staring at you. Would it even work? I mean they couldn't really understand what you were saying but it was worth a try. You started thinking about the theories you have read that said how cats were secretly evil geniuses trying to take over the world. I guess now would be a great time to test that theory out.

"Jiminie would you help me and press the button for the third floor? It has a three by it. I'll squat down so you can press it with your nose or something. Please Jiminie?" you said and crouched down by the buttons. Jimin then started wiggling and got one of his small paws out of your coat and pressed the button leaving you momentarily shocked.

"Good job Jimin" you said to the white cat who placed his white paw in your face. Once the elevator opened you got out and quickly made your way to your apartment. Once you were in front of your door you placed the bags on the floor and immediately felt as if you let go of a bunch of bricks. You grabbed the key inside your bag with your free hand as the other was holding the small animals and opened the door. You let the three of them go and both cats made their way inside but the bunny didn't move and stayed by you. "It's okay honey no need to be nervous, this is your new home now so make yourself at home" you said smiling at it while grabbing the bags on the floor. The bunny looked at you and hopped inside reluctantly looking around but still keeping a close distance to you. Once you were in the living room you put the bags down and sat on the couch and looked at Jimin and Yoongi who were making their way over to the bunny who started to hop rapidly to your side.