06.

"Wow you all finished your food so fast! It must have been good then, especially you Jungkook since you were the first one to finish" I said smiling at him. We were all heading back to the car after finishing our meal that we had. "Im having such a good time I don't even want to go home" Jimin said pouting. " Yea I am too" Jungkook said grinning.

"By the way, thank you for the clothes Y/N" Yoongi said giving me his signature gummy smile and held up his shopping bags for me to see. "No problem Yoongs and I'm glad you all are having fun because I actually have a surprise for you three " I said excitedly and their ears perked up at the mention of a surprise. "What is it? I wanna know" Jimin said with wide eyes that were filled with curiosity. "She can't tell you dummy it would be a surprise if it wouldn't" Yoongi said rolling his eyes at Jimin who only rolled his eyes back at the panther.

"But I wanna know already, don't you want to know too Jungkook?" he said to Jungkook who nodded his head enthusiastically. "Yea but its a surprise Jimin or else it wouldn't be called that. Lets just be patient to see what Y/N planned for us" he said softly nudging Jimin who nodded in understanding.

Hopefully they were going to like where we were heading. I was sure that I wanted to adopt all three of them so I was going to drive to the hybrid adoption center and make it official. I thought it might be a bit of a drastic change to live with three more people suddenly when I had always been so accustomed to be on my own. But nevertheless, In the short amount of time that I had been with them I realized how fun it was to have company. I was broken out of my thoughts when out of nowhere I felt someone bump into me hard causing me to fall onto the floor.

"STOP HIM!" an older man that looked in his late forties was pointing towards my direction. I looked at the person who bumped into me and saw Yoongi was holding his collar growling at him. Jimin and Jungkook were on his side glaring daggers at the young man who looked scared. "Watch where you're going stray" Yoongi said in a low voice making me confused. What did he mean by stray? The man who had been chasing him came panting towards us.

"You thief! I know you stole my wallet while I wasn't looking! Give it back now!" he said with anger laced in his voice. I looked at the young man who was still in Yoongi's grasp and noticed a tail peeping out from the big coat he was wearing. I looked at his ears and saw they were covered by a beanie but if you stared long enough you could see two small lumps. He must be a hybrid, which would explain why Yoongi had called him a stray because he probably didn't have a home. I suddenly felt bad for the hybrid who looked scared out of his mind and I felt the need to help him. Even though what he did was wrong that didn't mean he was evil or something and I knew that if I left and the man found out he was a hybrid then things could go really bad for him considering how cruel people could be towards hybrids. An idea suddenly clicked into my mind and I hoped the others would catch on and go along with it.

"Jay what did I tell you about taking someones wallet? You know that isn't nice please give it back. Mister I am so sorry he took your wallet its just that he hasn't interacted much with others and doesn't really know how to act. Please take this as an apology as well" I said as I took out cash out of my bag and handed it to him. The man gave out an angry sigh grabbing the money and I looked at the hybrids hoping they would catch along. Thankfully Jungkook finally caught on and started to play along as well.

"I know Jay! How many times have we told you what is right and wrong like seriously can't you ever learn? Give the man back his wallet please" he said as he lightly smacked his head. He must have realized what we were doing because he hesitantly reached for his pocket and handed the man his wallet who instantly grabbed it. "You five better be thankful that I don't call the authorities and you better teach him some manners soon!" he said pointing at me and left.