¤I¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman,We are under assault I repeat, we are under assault The engines are dead, life support failing Requesting aid from any vessel within rang

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman,We are under assault I repeat, we are under assault The engines are dead, life support failing Requesting aid from any vessel within rang.We are 22 jump points out of Asgard.Our crew is made up of Asgardian families.We have very few soldiers here.This is not a warcraft,I repeat, this is not a warcraft"The pilot says while the Asgardian Spaceship is being demolish my Thanos and his children."Hear me and rejoice,You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan.You may think this is suffering No It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice Smile For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos"One of Thanos children says while walking around the dead Asgardian in the space ship. Loki looks at the walking children of Thanos and then looks down."I know what it's like to lose To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless"Thanos tells Loki while he grabs Thor from the neck and he lifts Thor up "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly but I ask you, to what end?Dread it, run from it..destiny arrives all the same And now, it's here Or should I say..I am"Thanos says while walking closer to loki and his children while dragging Thor."You talk too much" Thor says while lifting his head."The Tesseract Or your brother's head I assume you have a preference" Thanos says while he puts the gauntlet that holds the power stone close to There's head."Oh, I do,Kill away"Loki says while looking at Thanos.Thano's starts to push the stone into Thor's head making him scream out in pain.Loki looks at Thor and then at Thanos."All right, stop!" Loki yells and Thanos stops but he still holds Thor."We don't have the Tesseract, It was destroyed on Asgard" Thor says.Loki then looks down and puts his hand up and the tesseract appears in his hand."You really are the worst brother"Thor says while looking at Loki.Loki holds on to the tesseract and walks to Thanos carefully and then he looks at Thor."I assure you, brother...the sun will shine on us again"Loki says."Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian" Thanos says while chuckling."Well, for one thing,I'm not Asgardian and for another...we have a Hulk"Loki says and all of a sudden the hulk comes in and tackles Thanos and Loki drops the tesseract and goes towards Thor.Hulk throws Thanos to the ground and roars.Hulk then punches Thanos over again and then slams him to the wall.Hulk then grabs Thanos by the neck and one of Thanos children was going to step in but Another one of his children stops him.
"Let him have his fun"The children of Thanos says.Hulk keeps Thanos on a choke hold but then Thanos grabs a hold of Hulk' s hands and holds them up making Hulk look towards Thanos. Thanos punches him making Hulk look at him and try to punch him but Thanos dodges.Thanos then punches the Hulk again.Hulk then tries to punch him but Thanos quickly dodges and turns him around and kicks him in the back.Thanos punches him over and over again and then grabs the Hulk and lifts him up and slams him down to the ground making him uncouncios.Thor comes in and hits Thanos with the pole but it dosent do anything so thanos looks at him. Thanos kicks Thor away making Thor go backwards and one of Thanos Children uses his telekinises to trap Thor in metal.Heimdall opens his eyes and looks at Hulk who is still uncouncios."Allfathers.let the dark magic flow through me one last time" Heimdall says and points his hand at the Hulk and suddenly the bifrost comes in and takes The Hulk away making Thanos look at Heimdall and walks towards him.That was a mistake"Thanos says and Heimdall looks at Thor and Thanos stand Heimdall in the heart.No!"Thor screams while witnessing his friend being killed."You're going to die for that"Thor says while looking at Heimdall with tears.One of the children of Thanos puts a metal in his mouth so he could stop talking."Shh" The children of Thanos says while putting a finger in his lips to tell him to be quiet."My humble personage bows before your grandeur.No other being has ever had the might...nay,the nobility..to wield not one, but two Infinity Stones.The universe lies within your grasp"One of Thanos children says while bowing down. Thanos grabs the tesseract and then holds it on his arms and then crushes it and sees a gem and then puts it on his gauntlet while consuming the power.Thanos then looks at the gauntlet and then to his children. "There are two more stones on Earth Find them, my children,and bring them to me on Titan"Thanos says and his children bow down."Father, we will not fail you"His daughter says."If I might interject If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide I do have a bit of experience in that arena"Loki says making all the attention go to him."If you consider failure experience"Thanos says while looking at Loki."I consider experience experience,Almighty Thanos..I, Loki, prince of Asgard...Odinson...the rightful king of Jotunheim...god of mischief...do hereby pledge to you... my undying fidelity"Loki says while looking at Thor.Thor then realizes Loki made a knife appear in his hands making Thor know what Loki was about to do.Loki then looks at Thanos and was about to bow down but then he tries to bring the knife up but Thanos freazes him using one of the stones."Undying?You should choose your words more carefully"Thanos says while taking Loki's knife away from him and picking him up by the neck.Loki trashes around Thanos arm trying to breath for air.Loki then looks at Thanos."You..will never be..a god"Loki says and Thanos looks at him and breaks his neck making Loki go limp.Thor then screams but it comes out muffled with the metal on his mouth."No!"Thor screams with tears while noticing his brothers death.Thanos walks towards Thor while still holding Loki.Thanos drops Loki's body in front of Thor."No resurrections this time"Thanos says and uses the power stone to puts a bomb and makes His children and him dissapear.Thor breaks free of the metal and crawls towards Loki's body.
"No Loki"Thor says while putting his head on Loki's chest.

"Seriously,you don't have any money?"Strange asks while walking down the staircase."Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual"Wong says while walking along side Strange."I'll tell the guys at the deli,Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye"Strange says while turning around to look at Wong who stops."Oh. Wait,wait,wait I think I have 200"Wong says while taking something out of his pocket. "Dollars?"Strange asks."Rupees"Wong says."Which is?"Strange asks."Uh, buck and a half"Wong says making Strange sigh."What do you want?" Strange asks while continuing going down the stairs."I wouldn't say no to a tuna melt"Wong says and they both hear something behind them making them take cover.They both see a whole on their staircase so Strange puts his cape on and Wong gets on defence.They both hear groaning and they both look at the whole to see Bruce."Thanos is coming,He's coming"Bruce says and Strange and Wong look at each other. "Who?" Strange asks.

Tony and Pepper are both running at a park

Tony and Pepper are both running at a park."Slow down,slow down I'll spell it out for you"Tony says and they both stop."You're totally rambling" Pepper says."No, I'm not"Tony says. "You lost me"Pepper says while they both walk."Look,you know how you're having a dream,and in the dream you gotta pee"Tony says."Yeah"Pepper says while nodding."Okay And then you're like, Oh, my God There's no bathrooms, What am I gonna do?Oh, someone's watching"Tony says."Right"Pepper says."Oh, I'm gonna go in my pants" Tony says."And then you wake up and in real life you actually have to pee" Pepper says."Yes"Tony says."Yeah" Pepper says."Okay"Tony says. "Everybody has that"Pepper says. "Right, that's the point I'm trying to make Apropos of that, last night I dreamt we had a kid It was so real. We named him after your eccentric uncle Uh, what was his name?"Tony says while they both stop walking. "Right"Pepper says while looking down with a smile."Morgan!Morgan" Tony says."So you woke up"Pepper says."Naturally"Tony says."And thought that we were..."Pepper says. "Expecting"Tony says while shrugging."Yeah"Pepper says while nodding."Yes?"Tony asks and Pepper shakes her head."No"Pepper says."I had a dream about it It was so real" Tony says and Pepper unwraps the jacket that was covering the arc reactor."If you wanted to have a kid..you wouldn't have done that" Pepper says while pointing at the arc reactor."I'm glad you brought this up, 'cause it's nothing It's just a housing unit for nanoparticles"Tony says and Pepper shakes her head."You're not helping your case, okay?"Pepper says. "No, this is detachable It's not a-"Tony starts to say but Pepper cuts him off. "You don't need that"Pepper says while shrugging."I know,I had the surgery I'm just trying to protect us and future usses and that's it Just in case there's a monster in the closet Instead of, you know..."Tony says. "Shirts"Pepper says."You know me so well"Tony says while smiling."God" Pepper says while looking up."You finish all my sentences"Tony says. "You should have shirts in your closet" Pepper says."Yeah You know what there should be?No more surprises We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight Show off this Harry Winston"Tony says while caressing Pepper's chin while she laughs and nods."Right?And we should have no more surprises, Ever I should promise you"Tony says and Pepper nods."Yes" Pepper says."I will"Tony says and they both kiss.All of a sudden they hear a swirl."Tony Stark"Strange says while stepping out of the portal making Pepper and Tony to look at him."I'm Doctor Stephen Strange I need you to come with me..Oh,uh,congratulations on the wedding,by the way"Strange says while looking at the couple in front of him."I'm sorry, you giving out tickets to something?"Tony asks."We need your help It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake"Strange says."And who's we?" Tony asks and the couple see Bruce step out of the portal and walk in front of Tony."Hey,Tony"Bruce says. "Bruce"Tony says."Pepper"Bruce says. "Hi"Pepper says."Oh"Bruce says while shaking his head."You okay?"Tony asks and Bruce hugs him making Tony look at Pepper.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤