¤IV¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Vision opens the curtains to see the night sky's

Vision opens the curtains to see the night sky's.Vision then feels a sting coming from the stone and Wanda notices from their bed making her look at him."Vis?Is it the stone again?"Wanda asks while standing in front of him."It's as if it's speaking to me"Vision says while touching the stone" What does it say?" Wanda asks."I don't...I don't know,but something"Vision says but then the stone glows making Vision feel pain making Wanda put her hands on the side of his face."Hey"Wanda says and Vision kisses her hand and puts her hand on his forehead."Tell me what you feel"Vision and Wanda uses her magic."I just feel you"Wanda says and Vision pulls her into a kiss.

Scotland
"So there's a 10:00 a.m. to Glasgow which would give us more time together before you went back" Wanda says while Vision and her walk in the streets of Scotland."What if I miss that train?"Vision asks. "There's an 11:00"Wanda says and Vision stops walking and looks at Wanda."What if I missed all the trains?What if this time I didn't go back?"Vision says."But you gave Stark your word"Wanda says."I'd rather give it to you"Vision says."Well,there are people who are expecting me too, you know,We both made promises" Wanda says."Not to each other Wanda dor two years,we've stolen these moments..trying to see if this could work and...I don't know,You know what, I'm just gonna speak for myself. I think"Vision says and Wanda nods.
"It works"Wanda says and Vision nods."It works"Vision says."It works" Wanda says with a nod."Stay,Stay with me"Vision says and Wanda notices something in the T.V of the store making her frown and Vision notices.
"Or not,If I'm overstepping"Vision says and Wanda walks up to the window to look at the T.V making Vision look at it to.Wanda gasps when she sees it."What are they?"Wansa asks."What the stone was warning me about"Vision says while turning to Wanda and kissing her hand and Wanda turns to him."I have to go" Vision says and walks away slowly and Wanda shakes her head."No, Vision,Vision,if that's true,then maybe going isn't the best idea"Wanda says and Vision stops walking and turns to her."Wanda,I-"Vision starts to say but gets cut off by The son of Thanos stabbing him making him yell and Wanda' s eyes widen."Vision!"Wanda screams and she was about to use her powers but then gets blasted away by the daughter of Thanos.The children of Thanos both are both on top of Vision and they use one of their weapons to try to get the stone out of Vision making Vision scream.Wanda gets up and uses her powers to push off the children of Thanos.Wanda then uses her powers to fly Vision and her away.Wanda then drags Vision to a alley and lays him down."The blade, it stopped me from phasing"Vision says while touching his wound."Is that even possible?"Wanda asks."It isn't supposed to be,My systems are failing. I'm beginning to think we should have stayed in bed"Vision says and Wanda uses her powers to help take Vision's pain.Vision then notices the son of Thanos and pushes Wanda away."Vis!"Wanda screams and Vision flys away with him.Wanda hides behind a wall but then a blade hits the wall making Wanda turn to see the daughter of Thanos.Wanda dodges her hits with her powers.Meanwhile The son of Thanos had Vision pinned against the wall."Give up the stone, and she lives"The son of Thanos says and Vision pushes him off and sends them both flying towards a roof. Wanda and the daughter of Thanos were both fighting.Wanda then gets blasted away and she falls to the ground and she sees the daughter of Thanos charging at her making her use her powers before the blade of the sword cut her.Vision and the son of Thanos both start punching each other.Vision pushes the son of Thanos backwards making him fall.Vision was going to use the stone to finish him but the son of Thanos uses his sword to illuminate it so the stone power goes everywhere and causing Wanda to push the daughter of Thanos away and they both move away so they can't get hit.The son of Thanos then hits Vision making him stumble back and The son of Thanos gets on top of him trying to get the stone off.Wanda hears Vision scream  and uses her powers to throw the daughter of Thanos to a flaming car and she flys up and to where they were.The son of Thanos tunes around to see Wanda with her powers."Hands off"Wanda says and she uses her powers to make the son of Thanos fly off.Wanda grabs Vision and flys them off but the daughter of Thanos blasts them making Wanda and Vision both go crashing into a train station.Wanda gets up slowly and goes towards Vision."Come on,Come on,Come on, you gotta get up.You gotta get up, Come on..Hey,Hey...We have to go" Wanda says and Vision caresses her cheek."Please,Please leave"Vision says and Wanda shakes her head."You asked me to stay,I'm staying"Wanda says and Vision shakes his head. "Please"Vision says and they both hear a crash and they both see the children of Thanos.Wanda stands up and gets in front of Vision and the same glowing scarlet red comes out of her hands.A train passes and the daughter of Thanos sees a figure in the little gaps of the train.They all turn and the train leaves and a shadow figure is seen.The daughter of Thanos throws her weapon but the figure catches it.The figure comes into the light and it shows Steve with a beard.Wanda and Vision both smile and Sam comes flying in with his suit and kicks the daughter of Thanos out of her feet.Sam sends his drones to attack the son of Thanos making him dodge them.Steve then throws Natasha the weapon and Natasha catches it and slides down and hits the son of Thanos on the feet.Natasha gets up and stabs him making him groan.Natasha then flips over and kicks him making the son of Thanos fall down.The daughter of Thanos takes the weapon away from Natasha and she tries to stab her but Steve gets in the way and blocks the hit with a pole and then pushes the daughter of Thanos off.Steve and Natasha both begin to fight her off until Sam comes in and knocks her down next to her brother and Sam pulls out two guns making The daughter of Thanos turn to her brother."Get up"The daughter of Thanos says."I can't"The son of Thanos says while holding his side. "We don't wanna kill you,but we will" Natasha says."You'll never get the chance again"The daughter of Thanos says and a blue lights absorbs the children of Thanos away.The three of them then walk towards Vision and Wanda."Can you stand?"Sam asks while helping Vision up."Thank you, Captain"Vision says while Wanda and Sam hold him up and Steve nods. "Let's get you on the jet"Steve says.
They were currently in the jet and Natasha looks out the window of the jet."Now,I thought we had a deal stay close,check in,don't take any chances"Natasha says."I'm sorry,we just wanted time"Wanda says."Where to, Cap?"Sam asks."Home"Steve says.

A young Gamora and her father were hiding."We'll be safe,We'll be safe" Gamoras mom says while hugging young Gamora.They both hear a loud explosion making Gamora scream. They both see a alien and their door breaks down making them scream.
"Mother!Where's my mother?" Gamora screams while trying to free herself of the grip of the alien that was dragging her away."Choose a side or die"The son of Thanos says.The alien that was dragging Gamora gets distracted by something else making the alien let Gamora go. "Mother!" Gamora screams."One side is a revelation...the other an honor known only to a few"The son of Thanos says.
Gamora then looks at Thanos who is right in front of her."What's wrong, little one?"Thanos asks."My mother, Where is my mother?"Gamora asks and Thanos crouched down to her level."What's your name?"Thanos asks."Gamora,You're quite the fighter, Gamora"Thanos says while getting up and offers her a hand making Gamora look at him."Come,Let me help you" Thanos says and Gamora takes his hands.Thanos leads her to a shade and he crouched down and takes a little knife out."Look Pretty, isn't it? Perfectly balanced,as all things should be"Thanos says while balancing the knife on his finger."Too much to one side or the other...Here You try" Thanos says and hands Gamora the knife making her look at it.Gamora puts it on her finger."Now, go in peace to meet your maker"Thanos says and Gamora hears screaming and blasts making her want to turn around but Thanos turns her head."Uh-uh Concentrate"Thanos says and they both see Gamora balancing the knife. "There,You've got it"Thanos says.

Gamora was looking at the knife Thanos gave her when she was little while she looks out of the window and Quill comes in. "Gamora, Gamora,Do you know if these grenades are the blow-off-your-junk kind or the gas kind?Because I was thinking about hanging a couple on my belt right here. But I don't want to if they're the-"Quill starts to say but gets cut off by Gamora."I need to ask a favor"Gamora says and Quill nods. "Yeah, sure"Quill says."One way or another,the path that we're on leads to Thanos"Gamora says."Which is what the grenades are for"Quill says and Gamora gives him a look."Uh, I'm sorry,What's the favor?"Quill says."If things go wrong..If Thanos gets me..I want you to promise me..you'll kill me"Gamora says and Quill looks at her shocked."What?"Quill asks."I know something he doesn't,And if he finds it out, the entire universe could be at risk"Gamora says."What do you know?"Quill asks and Gamora shakes her head."If I tell you,you'd know too" Gamora says."If it's so important shouldn't I?"Quill asks and Gamora looks at him."Only if you wanna die" Gamora says."Why does somebody always have to die in this scenario?" Quill asks and Gamora gets closer to him."Just..Trust me,And possibly kill me"Gamora says."I mean, I'd like to,I really would but you-"Quill starts to say but Gamora covers his mouth with her hands."Swear to me..Swear to me on your mother"Gamora says while putting her hand down."Okay Okay"Quill says quietly with a small nod.They both starts to kiss but then they hear a loud crunching making them pull away and look at Drax who is eating."Dude,How long have you been standing there?"Quill asks."An hour"Drax says."An hour?"Quill asks ans Gamora shakes her head."Are you serious?"Gamora asks."I've mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still...that I become invisible to the eye,Watch"Drax says as slowly starts to eat again."You're eating a zarg-nut" Quill says."But my movement..was so slow...that it's imperceptible"Drax says and Gamora shakes her head. "Mmm,no"Quill asks."I'm sure I'm invisible"Drax says and Mantis comes in with a smile."Hi,Drax"Mantis says and Drax looks at her."Damn it"Drax says and walks away.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤