¤XIII¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Fireballs start to fall in Titan and the guardians were floating in the air

Fireballs start to fall in Titan and the guardians were floating in the air. Peter grabs Mantis with his webs.
"I got you,I got you,I'm sorry I can't remember anybody's names"Peter says while webbing the rest of the guardians.Strange lands on a rock in front of Thanos and uses his power to shoot a laser at Thanos but Thanos jumps up making the laser hit the rock making the rock dissolve.Thanos uses the power stone to send a blast to Strange but Strange uses his magic to make a crystal invisible barrier making the blast dissolve.Strange pushes the barrier towards Thanos but Thanos breaks it with the power stone and uses the Space stone to make a black mini whole and sends it straight towards Strange.Strange quickly uses his magic and puts the orange barrier to protect him dissolving the whole and turning it to butterflys.Thanos looks at Strange who now has alot of hands.Strange then starts making duplicates of himself and surrounds Thanos. Strange duplicates use their magic to tie Thanos in a string.Thanos puts his fist up and uses power stone to get rid of the duplicates and Thanos turns to the real Strange.Thanos grabs Strange by the neck."You're full of tricks, wizard"Thanos says and takes the necklace that holds the time stone.:Yet you never once used your greatest weapon"Thanos says and crushes the necklace dissolving it."A fake"Thanos says and throw Strange making him  go uncouncios.Thanos was about to use the stone to finish Strange but Tony comes in and puts one of the iron man gloves in his gauntlet.Tonu lands in front of Thanos."You throw another moon at me,and I'm gonna lose it"Tony says."Stark"Thanos says. "You know me?"Tony asks."I do,You're not the only one cursed with knowledge"Thanos says."My only curse is you"Tony says and sends out mini drones that explode on Thanos. Tony then flys towards Thanos and kicks him.Tony then turns his blasters into a large metal and hits Thanos making Thanos stumble back but then gets up and rips Tony's mask away making Tony's eyes widen.Tony then puts on another mask and Thanso punches him.Thanos then rips the iron man glove and uses the power stone to send a blast towards Tony making him take cover with his shield.Natalia jumps on Thano's back and hits him with her weapon making Thanos stumble and Natalia quickly puts a electrical bomb at him making her get off of him doing a backflip. Thanos then uses the power stone to get it off and shoves the teen away. Tony then goes up to Thanos and steps on his hand so he couldn't move and hits him with his weapon.Thanos stumbles and feels a cut making Thanos touch his face and he sees blood and he looks at Tony."All that for a drop of blood"Thanos says and flips Tony.Thanos then punches Tony over and over again making Tony's mask break in half.Thanos picks Tony up and punches him using the Power stone making him fly back.Tony uses his blasters trying to blast Thanos but Thanos uses the stones to make a shield.Thanos then punches Tony making Tony stumble.Natalia gets up and sees Tony struggling so she gets up even though she had pain.Natalia sees a level of power in her dagger so she powers it up.Natalia runs and stabs Thanos making him turn to see Natalia.He tries to grab her but she dodges his touch.Natalia then feels herself float and sees Thanos using a stone and he sends her flying back.
Thanos then tries to punch Tony but he blocks it.Tony then turns his blaster to a blade.Tony then tries to stab Thanos but Thanos grabs his blade and breaks it and stabs Tony making Tony's eyes widen."You have my respect,Stark.When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive.I hope they remember you"Thanos says and gets ready to use his gauntlet to finish Tony but Strange stops him."Stop" Strange says making Thanos look at him."Spare his life..and I will give you the stone"Strange says and Thanos turns the gauntlet to Strange."No tricks"Thanos says."Don't"Tony says.
Strange then makes the time stone appear making Tony sigh in defeat. Strange then gives Thanos the stone. Thanos puts the time stone in his gauntlet making him feel power."One to go"Thanos says.Natalia looks at Thanos and she closes her eyes.Quill comes in and tries to blast Thanos but he dissapears using the Space stone.
"Where is he?Did we just lose?"Quill asks.Natalia comes in while looking down."Why would you do that?" Tony asks and Strange looks at him.We're in the endgame now"Strange says.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤