¤VIII¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤NidavellirThor,Rocket,and Groot walk around the place

Nidavellir
Thor,Rocket,and Groot walk around the place."I hope these dwarves are better at forging than they are cleaning.Maybe they realized that they live in a junk pile in the middle of space"Rocket says while looking around the place."This forge hasn't gone dark in centuries"Thor says."You said Thanos had a gauntlet,right?" Rocket asks."Yes, why?"Thor says and Rocket points at a sane replica of Thano's gauntlet."It look anything like that?"Rocket asks and they all look at it."I am Groot"Groot says."Go back to the pod"Thor says but then gets knocked off by someone.The person also knocks down Groot and Rocker and Thor recognizes him."Eitri, wait! Stop!Stop"Thor screams and Eitri stops and looks at Thor."Thor?"Eitri asks and the three of them get up. "What happened here?"Thor asks. "You were supposed to protect us, Asgard was supposed to protect us" Eitri says."Asgard is destroyed Eitri, the glove,What did you do?"Thor says and Eitri walks away and sits down.  "300 dwarves lived on this ring I thought if I did what he asked,they'd be safe.I made what he wanted a device capable of harnessing the power of the stones.Then he killed everyone anyway.All except me,Your life is yours he said,But your hands are mine alone"Eitri says while looking down."Eitri,this isn't about your hands.Every weapon you've ever designed,every axe,hammer,sword it's all inside your head.Now,I know it feels like all hope is lost.Trust me,I know but together,you and I,we can kill Thanos"Thor says while standing in front of Eitri.

One of Thano's men was fixing Nebula.Nebula then breaks their neck and gets out of the wires Thanos put her in.Nebula drags herself and goes to the screen and opens a projection of the ship."Mantis, listen very carefully,I need you to meet me on Titan"Nebula says.

Natalia was playing with Stranger's cape."Hey, what's going on?"Peter asks making both Natalia and the cape look up at the screen of the ship. "I think we're here"Strange says but Tony's eyes furrow."I don't think this rig has a self-park function"Natalia says while looking at the screen.Tony gets the wheel."Get your hand inside the steering gimbal,Close those around it You understand?"Tony says and Peter nods."Yep, got it"Peter says. "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time"Tony says while they both have a hand on a handle.Natalia turns to the cape and grabs on to something."I think we are going to die Mr.Cape"Natalia says and the cape nods making her smile."We might wanna turn,Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter says and Natalia feels the ship tilt making them all move to the side but Natalia grabs on to the rail. Natalia then sees something orange covering her and Natalia looks at Strange who is using his powers to protect them making her look with wide eyes."That's so cool"Natalia says.
"You all right?"Strange asks while he helps Tony get up and Natalia looks around for Peter but then sees Peter hanging upside down in a web."That was close,I owe you one"Tony says. "Let me just say,if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something..and I eat one of you,I'm sorry"Peter says and Natalia laughs. "Wow,Peter you are just straight forward"Natalia says with a wink making him blush."I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip,You understand?"Tony says while turning to look at Peter."I'm trying to say that something is coming"Peter says while pointing.All of a sudden we see a little ball come rolling in making them all look down.All of a sudden all of them were pushed back.Natalia groans and gets up grabbing her dagger that she stole.Natalia sees Peter in the ground and they both see a girl with antennas making Peter's eyes widen."Whoa, whoa,whoa!Please don't put your eggs in me!"Peter says and Natalia grabs the girls arm and kicks her making her fall into the ground.Natalia then was pushes back by a force making her look up to see a guy,Natalia then runs and jumps kicking the guy and holding on to him and puts a mini electrical exploder at him.Natalia then pushes herself off of him making her land on her feet and the guy hears a beep making the guy's eyes widen and Natalia slowly waves and winks. Natalia senses someone behind her so she grabs the arm and twist it making her go behind the person and she sees the girl with antennas."Touch me again and you won't have a hand anymore"Natalia says while putting a knife at the girls throat."Everybody stay where you are,Chill the eff out" Quill says making everyone stop what they were doing and look at him."I'm gonna ask you this one time,Where is Gamora?"Quill asks while holding Peter and aiming a gun at Tony."Yeah I'll do you one better,Who's Gamora?" Tony says who is getting ready to blast Quill and Drax who is under him."I'll do you one better,Why is Gamora?" Drax says making Natalia confused. "Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna French fry this little freak"Quill says while holding a gun at Peter's head."Shoot him and I will cut this ant's head"Natalia says while holding the dagger on Mantis neck.
"Let's do it,You shoot my guy and I'll blast him and she will hurt her,Let's go!"Tony says while doubling his blaster and aiming at Drax."Do it, Quill!I can take it"Drax says and Mantis shakes her head."No, he can't take it!"Mantis says."She's right,You can't"Strange says while being on defence mode."Oh, yeah?You don't wanna tell me where she is?That's fine I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself,Starting with you"Quill says pressing the gun further into Peter's head."Wait, what, Thanos?All right, let me ask you this one time.What master do you serve?" Strange asks."What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say,Jesus?" Quill says making Natalia roll her eyes."You're from Earth"Tony says. "I'm not from Earth,I'm from Missouri"Quill says."Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit,What are you hassling us for?"Tony says."Idiot"Natalia says.
"So you're not with Thanos?"Peter asks."With Thanos?No,I'm here to kill Thanos.He took my girl..Wait, who are you?"Quill says while taking the gun out of Peter's head making Natalia let go of Mantis."We're the Avengers, man"Peter says."Oh,You're the ones Thor told us about"Mantis says making Natalia look at her."You know Thor?"Natalia asks and Quill nods. "Yeah,Tall guy,not that good-looking, needed saving"Quill says making Natalia look at him."Where is he now?"Strange asks.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤