¤III¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤SpaceThe guardians of the galaxy are in their space ship flying around to see if there was any trouble

Space
The guardians of the galaxy are in their space ship flying around to see if there was any trouble.Peter was singing one of his songs."Sing it, Drax!"Quill says but Drax was alseep. Rocket yawns and looks at Quill who was driving."Why are we doing this again?"Rocket asks."It's a distress signal Rocket,Someone could be dying"Gamora says."I get that,but why are we doing it?"Rocket asks."Cause we're nice,And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort"Quill says."Which isn't the point"Gamora says."Which isn't the point I mean, if he doesn't pony up.." Quill says."We take his ship"Drax says while looking up."Exactly!"Rocket says."Bingo!"Quill says."All right!" Rocket says.Gamora then gives Quill a look."We are arriving"Mantis says."All right,Guardians,don't forget this might be dangerous...so let's put on our mean faces"Quill says and everything gets quiet but the only sound being heard is Groot's game he is playing."Groot,put that thing away, now I don't wanna tell you again Groot"Quill says."I am Groot!"Groot says making the guardians look up with wide eyes."Whoa!"Quill says. "Language!"Rocket says. "Hey!" Gamora says."Wow"Drax says."You got some acorns on you,kid"Quill says while looking at Groot."Ever since you got a little sap,you're a total d-hole, Now, keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces"Rocket says while ringing around to look at Groot.The guardians arrive and they see dead Asgardian and parts of a spaceship floating around."What happened?" Mantis asks."Oh, my God"Quill mumbles while all of them Look around."Looks like we're not getting paid"Rocket says and all of a sudden a body crashes on their ship making them all jump."Wipers! Wipers!Get it off"Rocket says and the man opens his eyes making them all gasp.

They put Thor in a table and they look at him."How the hell is this dude still alive?"Quill asks while looking at Thor who is uncouncios."He is not a dude,You're a dude.This..This is a man...A handsome,muscular man" Drax says while pointing at Thor."I'm muscular"Quill says clearly offended. "But who are you kidding,Quill?You're one sandwich away from fat"Rocket says."Yeah,right"Quill says while looking at Drax who nods."It's true, Quill You have put on weight"Drax says while motioning with his hands. "What?Gamora,do you think I'm..." Peter says while looking at Gamora who is looking at Thor."He is anxious, angry,He feels tremendous loss and guilt"Mantis says while touching Thor's head."It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel"Drax says."Wow This is a real wake-up call for me Okay,I'm gonna get a Bowflex, I'm gonna commit I'm gonna get some dumbbells"Quill says while Gamora looks at Thor's muscles."You know you can't eat dumbbells,right?"Rocket says."It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers"Gamora says while touching Thor's muscles and Quill looks at her."Stop massaging his muscles"Quill says and Gamora looks at him and drops Thor's arm."Wake him up"Quill says and Mantis touches Thor's head."Wake"Mantis says and Thor shoots up making the guardians back up.Thor then grunts and looks up and then turns to see the guardians in defence mode."Who the hell are you guys?"Thor asks.

"The entire time I knew Thanos he only ever had one goal.To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life.He used to kill people planet by planet,massacre by massacre.Including my own.If he gets all six Infinity Stones...he can do it with the snap of his fingers like this" Gamora says while walking around. "You seem to know a great deal about Thanos"Thor says while eating soup. "Gamora is the daughter of Thanos"Drax says and Gamora looks down and Thor looks up."Your father killed my brother"Thor says while walking towards Gamora."Oh, boy Stepfather,technically and she hates him as much as you do"Quill says and Thor stands in front of Gamora.
"Families can be tough Before my father died, he told me that I had a half-sister..that he imprisoned in Hel. And then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye.So I had to kill her.That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and..I feel your pain"Thor says with a hand on Gamora's shoulders making Quill jealous."I feel your pain as well, because...I mean, it's not a competition,but I've been through a lot,My father killed my mother and then I had to kill my father.That was hard. Probably even harder than having to kill a sister. Plus,I came out with both my eyes, which was"Peter says and Thor walks away looking around."I need a hammer, not a spoon,How do I open this thing?Is there some sort of, uh...A four-digit code, maybe?Maybe a birthdate" Thor says while trying to put in a code."Uh, what are you doing?"Rocket asks. "Taking your pod"Thor says and Quill clears his throat."No, you're not You will not be taking our pod today, sir" Quill says making his voice deeper. "Uh..Quill,are you making your voice deeper?"Rocket asks."No"Quill says with a deep voice."You are,You're imitating the god-man It's weird"Drax says."No, I'm not"Quill says with a deep voice and Mantis gasps.:He just did it again!"Mantis says and Quill shakes his head."This is my voice" Quill says and Thor steps down  step making a loud thud and stand face to face with Quill."Are you mocking me?"Thor asks."Are you mocking me?"Quill repeats it with a deep voice.  Stop it.You did it again"Thor says."He's trying to copy me"Quill says while turning to the guardians."I need you to stop doing that"Thor says. "Enough!"Gamora says clearly annoyed."He's doing it first"Thor says. "We need to stop Thanos,Which means we need to find out where he's going next"Gamora says and Thor walks away."Knowhere"Thor says."He must be going somewhere"Mantis says."No,no Knowhere?It's a place We've been there It sucks"Quill says going back to his regular voice and Thor opens a fridge and looks through it."Excuse me, that's our food"Quill says."Not anymore"Thor says."Thor, why would he go to Knowhere?" Gamora asks."Because for years..the Reality Stone's been safely stored there with a man called the Collector" Thor says looking at Gamora."If it's with the Collector,then it's not safe. Only an idiot would give that man a stone"Quill says."Or a genius"Thor says while taking food."How do you know..he's not going for one of the other stones?"Gamora asks."There are six stones out there.Thanos already has the Power Stone..because he stole it last week when he decimated Xandar.He stole the Space Stone from me...when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people.The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers"Thor says while walking towards the guardians with a packet of food he stole."The Avengers?"Quill asks."Earth's mightiest heroes"Thor says."Like Kevin Bacon?"Mantis asks."He may be on the team I don't know I haven't been there in a while,as for the Soul Stone, well, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is. Therefore Thanos can't get it, Therefore he's going to Knowhere, Hence he'll be getting the Reality Stone You're welcome"Thor says. "Then we have to go to Knowhere now"Gamora says."Wrong,Where we have to go is Nidavellir"Thor says. "That's a made-up word"Drax says."All words are made up"Thor says.
"Nidavellir is real?Seriously?That place is a legend,They make the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the universe.I would very much like to go there, please"Rocket says and Thor walks over where Rocket was."The rabbit is correct and clearly the smartest among you"Thor says with a smile."Rabbit?"Rocket asks."Only Eitri the Dwarf can make me the weapon I need.I assume you're the captain, sir"Thor says while looking at Rocket."You're very perceptive"Rocket says."You seem like a noble leader,Will you join me on my quest to Nidavellir?"Thor says."Let me just ask the captain Oh, wait a second, it's me!Yeah. I'll go"Rocket says while nodding."Wonderful!"Thor says with a smile and Rocket and Thor walk towards the pod."Uh, except for that I'm the captain"Quill says."Quiet"Thor says."That's my backpack"Quill says. "Go sit down"Rocket says as they stand in front of the pod."Look, this is my ship,And I'm not goin' to..Wait, what kinda weapon are we talkin' about here?"Quill says."The Thanos-killing kind"Thor says."Don't you think that we should all have a weapon like that?"Quill asks."No,You simply lack the strength to wield them.Your bodies would crumble as your minds collapsed into madness" Thor says."Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now?"Rocket asks while the pod opens."Mmm,a little bit,yeah" Thor says with a nod."If we don't go to Knowhere and Thanos retrieves another stone..he'll be too powerful to stop"Gamora says."He already is"Thor says."I got it figured out,We got two ships and a large assortment of morons.So me and Groot will go with the pirate angel here and the morons will go to Knowhere to try to stop Thanos.Cool?Cool"Rocket says."So cool"Thor says as he gets into the pod. "For the record..I know that you're going with him because it's where Thanos isn't"Quill says."You know, you really shouldn't talk that way to your captain,Quill.Come on,Groot put that game down You'll rot your brain" Rocket says as the three of them buckle up their seat belts."I bid you farewell and good luck, morons,Bye" Thor says and the guardians watch the pod leave.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤