¤II¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing,Then

"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing,Then...Boom.The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence"Wong says while using his magic to show them the infinity stones while Tony is strong down."Space"Strange says and the space stone comes forward and glows."Reality"Strange says and the stone does the same."Power"Strange says while the stone does the same thing the other stones did. "Soul" Strange says while the stone does the same."Mind"Strange says and the stone does the same thing."And Time" Strange says and puts up his hands and shows Tony the Time Stone he was holding on his necklace."Tell me his name again"Tony says."Thanos He's a plague,Tony.He invades planets He takes what he wants He wipes out half the population He sent Loki.The attack on New York,that's him"Bruce says while Tony gets up and walks over to where they were standing. "This is it,What's our timeline?"Tony asks."No telling He has the Power and Space Stones,That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe.If he gets his hands on all six stones,Tony.."Bruce tells Tony."He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of"Strange says while Tony puts a hand on a vase."Did you seriously just say hitherto undreamt of?"Tony asks while leaning on the big vase."Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?"Strange asks."Is that what it is?"Tony says and Strange's cape hits him making Tony's hand get off the vase."I'm going to allow that"Tony says while looking at Strange."If Thanos needs all six,why don't we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?"Tony asks and Strange shakes his head."No can do" Strange says."We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives" Wong says."And I swore off dairy...but then Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me"Tony says while shrugging. "Stark Raving Hazelnuts"Strange says while looking down."Not bad"Tony says."A bit chalky"Strange says while looking up at Tony."A Hunk of Hulk of Burning Fudge is our favorite"Wong says."That's a thing?"Bruce asks. "Whatever,Point is things change" Tony says ."Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change and this stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos"Strange says."Yeah, so conversely,it may also be his best chance against us"Tony says."Well, if we don't do our jobs"Strange says. "What is your job exactly?Besides making balloon animals"Tony says while shrugging."Protecting your reality, douchebag"Strange says while looking at Tony."Okay,guys could we table this discussion right now?The fact is we have this stone.We know where it is,Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone...and we have to find him now"Bruce says. "Yeah,that's the thing"Tony says. "What do you mean?"Bruce asks."Two weeks ago,Vision turned off his transponder he's offline"Tony says and Bruce looks at him with wide eyes."What?"Bruce asks."Yeah"Tony says."Tony,you lost another super-bot?"Bruce asks and Tony shakes his head."I didn't lose him,He's more than that He's evolving"Tony says."Who could find Vision then?"Strange asks.
"Shit"Tony mumbles quietly and walks towards the other side. "Probably Steve Rogers"Tony says."Oh, great"Strange mumbles. "Maybe but..."Tony says and sighs. "Call him"Bruce says."It's not that easy God, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we?"Tony says while turning around to look at Bruce."No"Bruce says while shaking his head."The Avengers broke up,We're toast"Tony says while shrugging his shoulders. "Broke up?Like a band?Like..Like the Beatles?"Bruce asks with a frown. "Cap and I fell out hard,We're not on speaking terms"Tony says."Tony listen to me,Thor's gone,Thanos is coming.It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not"Bruce says while looking at Tony.Tony sighs and turns around and takes out the fip phone Steve left for him just in case he needs to contact him.Tony was about to push the call button but he hears rumbling making him frown and look up.Tony turns around and sees Strange front hair move."Say Doc,you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would ya?" Tony asks and Strange shakes his head."Not at the moment,no"Strange says and they all hear rumbling and they look at the entrance.They hear screaming and people running.Tony walks over to the door and opens it revealing people running away from something.Tony walks towards the way people are running from.A women falls in front of Tony and he helps her up.Tony turns on his glasses and walks."Friday, what am I looking at?"Tony asks."Not sure. I'm working on it"Friday says."Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket,Doc!"Tony screams at Strange who puts his hands making a orange circle thing pop up."Might wanna use it"Strange says.