¤XIV¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤M'Baku hits a creature and chants with his tribe

M'Baku hits a creature and chants with his tribe.Thor flys in and destroys the ships from the inside. Wanda lands in the forest and runs towards Vison who lays in the ground.
"Are you okay?"Wanda asks.Vision then screams out in pain."What? What is it?"Wanda asks and Vision looks around in panic."He's here" Vision says.Steve looks at the sky at the birds"Everyone,on my position We have incoming"Steve says. Natasha,Okoye,T'Challa,and Bruce look at the sky. "What the hell?" Natasha says.Bruce looks at a portal and that Thanos stepped out of."Cap That's him"Bruce says and Steve gets his shield ready and walks slowly. "Eyes up,Stay sharp"Steve says.Bruce runs towards Thanos but Thanos uses the space stone to make Bruce stick to a wall.T'Challa runs towards Thanos but then he gets punched by Thanos. Sam flys in blasting Thanos but Thanos hits him making him fall down.Vision looks at Wanda with pleading eyes."Wanda,It's time" Vision says."No"Wanda says."They can't stop him,Wanda,but we can,Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone"Vision says while looking at Wanda."Don't"Wanda says."You must do it,Wanda,please,We are out of time"Visiom says and Wanda turns around to look at Vision."I can't" Wanda says."Yes,you can,You can.If he gets the stone,half the universe dies"Vision says."It's not fair"Wanda says with tears in her eyes."It shouldn't be you,but it is It's all right. You could never hurt me,I just feel you,It's all right,It's all right"Vision says and Wanda starts to use her powers to destroy the stone.Rhodey starts to blasts Thanos but he pushes Rhodey away.Bucky tries to shoot Thanos but he pushes Bucky away. Okoye throws her staff at him and but Thanos dissolves it and throws Okoye away.Thanos grows rocks to block Natasha.Groot then grows roots but Thanos destroys them.Wanda looks behind her and sees what's happening and uses her other hand to get more powers to destroy the stone.Steve hits and punches Thanos but Thanos punches him making him fall.Wanda keeps using her powers to destroy the stone.Wanda notices Thanos so she uses one hand to stop Thanos."I love you"Vision says and Wanda finally destroys the stone.The force of the stone makes them stumble back and Vision falls dead.Thanos walks up to Wanda who is crying in the ground.
"I understand,my child better than anyone"Thanos says and Wanda looks at him."You could never"Wanda says. "Today,I lost more than you can know But now is no time to mourn.Now is no time at all"Thanos says and uses the time stone to bring back Vision to life and Wanda's eyes widen."No!" Wanda screams while trying to run towards Vision but Thanos sends her flying.Thanos grabs Vision by the neck and takes the stone from Vision making Vision drop dead again. Thanos puts the stone in his gauntlet and he absorbs the power making him grunt.Thanos looks at the gauntlet but then gets blasted away by the lighting Thor was sending. Thor throws his axe and Thanos tries to use the power of the stones to stop it but the axe stabs him in the chest making him grunt.Thanos goes up to him and looks at Thanos."I told you you'd die for that"Thor says and puts pressure on the axe making Thanos scream in pain.Thanos looks at Thor while he groans in pain."You should have..You should...You should have gone for the head"Thanos says and snaps his fingers."No!"Thor screams.
Thanos looks around and sees a young Gamora looking at him. "Daughter?"Thanos asks."Did you do it?"Young Gamora asks."Yes"Thanos says."What did it cost?"Young Gamora asks and Thanos looks down. "Everything"Thanos says.Thanos comes back to reality and Thor looks at the gauntlet and Thanos."What did you do?What'd you do?"Thor asks in rage and Thanos looks around and then leaves in a portal making Thor look around.Steve comes in holding his side while looking at Thor. "Where'd he go?Thor,Where'd he go?" Steve asks."Steve?"Bucky asks and Steve looks at Bucky who is disappearing in dust.Steve looks at Thor and back to where Bucky was at. Everyone begins to be dusted making the ones that didn't wonder what happend.

Natalia and Peter help Tony get up and the guardians and Nebula come walking closer.Mantis looks around and looks at everyone."Something's happening"Mantis says and then dissapears in dust making Natalia's eyes widen."Quill?"Drax says and dissapears making Natalia shake. "Steady,Quill"Tony says and they all look at Quill."Oh,man"Quill says and dissapears."Tony,there was no other way"Strange says and gets dusted making Natalia's eyes water.Peter then turns to Natalia and Tony."Mr. Stark?I don't feel so good"Peter says and Tony and Natalia look at him. "You're all right"Tony says."I don't...I don't know what's happening.I don't know...I don't want to go.I don't want to go,sir Please Please,I don't want to go.I don't want to go,I'm sorry"Peter says and then gets dusted making Natalia cry and Tony hugs her."He did it"Nebula says making Natalia hug Tony."We lost"Natalia mumbles while closing her eyes.
Natasha comes rushing at Steve's side where everyone is gathered."What is this?What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asks and Steve looks down. "Oh,God"Steve says.
Thanos sits down on a rock in a peaceful planet and watches the sunset.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤