¤XII¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Wanda looks at Vision who is getting laserd so he could get the stone remove

Wanda looks at Vision who is getting laserd so he could get the stone remove.The son of Thanos uses his chain hammer to swing at the warriors.T'Challa jumps up and punches him with a force making the son of Thanos stumble back.Rocket was killing creatures with his gun.
"Come and get some, space dogs! Come on!Get some!Get some!Come on! Get some!"Rocket says while shooting at them.Bucky who was shooting next to Rocket grabs him and twirls him while he shoots so he could kill the ones surrounding them.Bucky puts Rocket down."How much for the gun?"Rocket asks."Not for sale"Bucky says."Okay,How much for the arm?" Rocket asks making Bucky look at him and walks away."Oh,I'll get that arm" Roclet says.Thor swings his hammer all the creatures that are trying to attack him.Steve and Thor look at each other."New haircut?"Steve asks making Thor nod."Noticed you've copied my beard"Thor says while touching his beard.Groot stabs three creatures with his arm root."By the way,this is a friend of mine,Tree" Thor says and Groot waves still with the creatures stabbed in his arm."I am Groot"Groot says."I am Steve Rogers" Steve says.Shuri touches the screen to make sure everything is doing fine. Wanda notices trees falling making her look outside.A big machine enters the battle field and squishing warriors on the way."Fall back!Fall back,now!" T'Challa says as he runs."Focus that fire on the left flank,Sam"Rhodey says while flying next to Sam and shooting at the machine."I'm doing it"Sam says.
Natasha slices a creature in half and Okoye stabs one that was sneaking up behind her.They both see the machine coming their way making them Look at it and ready to take the blow. Wanda lands in front of them and uses her magic to levitate the machine and throws it at the creatures that are coming their way making Natasha and Okoye look at her."Why was she up there all this time?"Okoye asks.The daughter of Thanos looks at Wanda.
"She's on the field,Take it"The daughter of Thanos says.The son of Thanos stabs a warrior that was at the door.One warrior gets in front of shuri who tries to speed the procedure faster.the warrior falls back making Shuri close the screen and get her gloves and starts to shoot but Shuri and the warrior get pushes down the staircase.The son of Thanos goes to see where Vision was but he doesn't see him so Vision tackles him making them fall out of the building and Sam notices."Guys, we got a Vision situation here"Sam says but then gets knocked off by a creature making him fall to the ground. "Somebody get to Vision!"Steve says and hits a creature with his shield.I got him!"Bruce says and flys away."On my way"Wanda says but then gets punched by the daughter of Thanos making Wanda fall to the ground.The daughter of Thanos is standing on top of her."He'll die alone,As will you"The daughter of Thanos sayd."She's not alone"Natasha says making the daughter of Thanos turn towards her and Okoye who are in position to fight her.The daughter of Thanos goes and tries to stab Natasha but Natasha blocks her hit with her weapon.Okoye then goes and helps Natasha fight the daughter of Thanos.The son of Thanos throws Vision to the ground.Vision gets up but then gets knocked off by a big hammer that the other son of Thanos had.Vision gets up slowly and Bruce comes in landing in front of him.Bruce then puts both of his arms out ready to blast them. "Oh,no,you don't,This isn't gonna be like New York, pal.This suit's already kicked the crap outta the Hulk"Bruce says and the son of Thanos grabs his rist and Bruce uses the blaster to fly them away.They both land in the ground and Bruce gets up."Guys!Vision needs backup,now!"Bruce says and The son of Thanos grabs his hand and kicks him in the back."Hulk?Hulk,I know you like making your entrance at the last second.Well, this is it, man,This is the last, last second"Bruce says.The son of Thanos grabs the suits hand and rips it."Hulk!Hulk!Hulk!"Bruce says."No!"Hulk says and leaves Bruce. "Oh,screw you,you big,green asshole! I'll do it myself!"Bruce says and runs to a rock and jumps punching the Rom of Thanos witht he only hand he has left.Bruce keeps punching the son of Thanos but then he grabs Burce' s hands and punches him making Bruce fall.The son of Thanos then gets his knife out getting ready to stab Bruce,but Bruce gets the arm the son of Thanos ripped off of him and puts it in the son of Thanos hand making him confused and Bruce puts on the blaster making the son of Thanos fly away."See ya!"Bruce says while looking at him.The son of Thanos then gets crushed into the invisible barrier making his skin burn and then he explodes."Hulk,we got a lot to figure out, pal"Bruce says.The daughter of Thanos swings her weapon at Okoye but she blocks it and she does the same to Natasha but she blocks it.A big machine comes in making them all stop and the daughter of Thanos takes this opportunity to kick Natasha off her feet.The daughter of Thanos grabs Okoye behind her neck and flips her and throws her over.The son of thanos stabs Vision in the stomach.
"I thought you were formidable, machine,But you're dying,like any man"The son of Thanos says while taking the weapon out of Vision's stomach making Vision fall.The son of Thanos gets on top but then gets tackled by Steve."Get outta here!" Steve tells Vision.Steve blocks the hit the son of Thanos was trying to make and punches the son of Thanos making him stumble back.Steve turns to Vision."Go!"Steve says.Natasha gets up and the daughter of Thanos tries to stab her but she dodges it and Natasha knocks her weapon out of her hand.The daughter of Thanos tries to punch her but Natasha blocks her hits.The daughter of Thanos then kicks her to the ground making Natasha fall.The daughter of Thanos takes out a blade and tries to stab Natasha,but Natasha blocks the blade with her weapon.Wanda gets up and uses her magic to levitate the daughter of Thanos to the air.All of a sudden a machine comes and squishes the daughter of Thanos making her blue blood splash all over Natasha. "That was really gross" Natasha says.Steve blocks the son of Thanos hits with his shield.Steve grabs the son of Thanos weapon and throws it somewhere in the ground and punches him.The son of Thanos grabs Steve and throws him to the ground.The son of Thanos starts to choke Steve but Vision gets up and gets the son of Thanos weapon and stabs the son of Thanos making Steve get up and help Vision."I thought I told you to go"Steve says."We don't trade lives, Captain"Vision says.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤