V Tell Me

''TELL ME''
___________

You were talking to a male senior in your club while walking to the canteen. The canteen was so pack with students and you thought you will have to accept the senior's offer to lunch at the park until you saw him.

Yoongi was drinking his juice when his eyes met yours. You smiled at him but he quickly looked away. You sighed internally. He did that again. He... ignored you again. You hesitated to walk up to his table but his friends made it easy for you. They saw you and called you up.

"See you soon," you smiled to the senior after apologizing for not accepting his offer. He smiled back with a small pat on your head.

Yoongi saw that and he rolled his eyes. When he saw you walking up to him and his friends, Yoongi stood with his food tray and left. He made you halted mid-way, a biy hurt by his action. He didn't bother hiding the fact that he was avoiding you in front of his friends.

Just what is wrong with him??

Pouting, you decided to leave too. You no longer felt hunger, so what is the point eating? You handed the food tray to a student in the line and left the canteen.

"God, I am so sick watching their drama." Jin shook his head as he let out heavy sigh.

"Can someone update me what has happened in between Yoongi and Y/N?" Jimin politely asked as he looked at his five friends.

He was so busy with contemporary dance competition that he was left behind few episodes of the drama in his group of friends.

"As we all know, Yoongi likes Y/N but he was too shy to confess and too stubborn to receive our help." Hoseok recaps the basic information. Everyone knows; except you of course because you are too dense and oblivious.

"He has his own way of showing affection but subtle affection is never going to work over dense Y/N." Namjoon added and everyone nodded, agreeing at the fact said.

"Y/N seems to treat Yoongi as a friend which makes him friendzoned just until recently, she behaves oddly around Yoongi. We can see a sign that she liked him back!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Yup, but the moment she realized her own feelings, Yoongi has already decided to move on." Jin sighed.

"What?? Yoongi never gives up easily!" Jimin protested with a huge frown forming on his forehead.

Taehyung nudged Jimin for saying that then he says, "Dude he has been trying for three years. It was frustrating to not get noticed but it was his own fault too. He should have let us help."

"Well, well, I don't want to care about his warnings anymore. We have to help them no matter what. Now we are postive that Y/N likes him too so as friends, shouldn't we help?" Hoseok smiled.

"I'm in!" Namjoon raised his hand followed by the others.

"Okay, so what is our plan?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

. . .

Yoongi just watched the group chat conversation scrolls up by itself as incoming new messages kept kicking in. Why was his friends were so active today? Maybe because today is Saturday? It is weekend and no school?

Hoseok: Don't forget our movie night today! I volunteer to be in charge of food!🙌

Jungkookie: Also don't forget I won the game. I get to choose our movie tonight😏