VI Neighbour

😼 MIN YOONGI as Your Neighbour

🔸he is 2nd year college student major in interior design

🔸you just moved in few days ago and his family helped out the most

🔸days later, arriving home after school, you saw your neighbourʼs son at the porch, washing his car

🔸you two made eye contact

🔸his teardrop eyes were adorable, but his gaze was fierce so without saying anything you quickly went inside

🔸tomorrow morning you are late to school and he tried to talk to you whilst all that

・・ 🌼 ・・

"Mom!! Why didnʼt you wake me up?!" you shouted while running downstairs. Your hair was a mess, and you are actually tucking in your shirt as you hurried to grab your lunch box at the kitchen.

"I did, okay. You slept like a rock, honey." she said then gasped looking at your bed hair.

"You didnʼt wash your hair." she stated.

"Iʼm obviously in hurry and I washed it last night so it will be fine." you walked to grab your lunch box but your mom put it aside, far from your reach.

"Mom-"

"At least tie your hair. And have your breakfast." before you could protest and whine, your mother shove a toast in your chatty mouth and she untie her tair to tie your hair.

You were glad she did it fast. Your mother tied a bun and she patted your back, signalling sheʼs done. Your mouth was full in the moment so you peck her cheek and grab your lunch pack then run again to the door.

Sliding in the shoes, you were ready in action. You head to your bicycle, put the lunch pack in the basket and ready to race to school.

Your neighbour is outside too. He was getting ready to go to college.

"Hey." he greets you as loud as he can but you didnʼt hear him.

"Hey." he called again, noticed you didnʼt hear him and is on the way out from gate.

"Hey!" you heard him this time as he yelled. But you donʼt have time to confirm if he was talking to you or to the dog next to his house.

Because last time, when he called 'Hey' and you deadass thought he was talking to you. You replied a 'Yes?' and saw he was calling out the dog next door, Holly. It was an embarrassing day.

"You left something Y/N!"

Immediately you pulled a brake and uses your sole shoe to create friction and put your weight on the side so you could turn to see him.

He was looking at you, surprised as if he didnʼt expect you would stop. You were in hurry and you know you can lose something on the way since you tend to be careless when in rush. You look away from him and check everything on you.

The lunch box still in the basket, check. You are wearing complete school uniform, check. Your bag pack, check. You are wearing shoes, check.
What is more to bring? Myself? Iʼm on the bike dude. You look back again at him and see he swallowed. He probably didnʼt want to get you upset in the morning by delaying your already late morning schedule.

Without saying anything, you raise a brow, in a way asking him what was it that you forgot to bring?

"You forget to take my heart with you."

・・ 🌼 ・・

A/N:

Hello!

Thank you for reading Suga one shot book! Have a nice day everyone 💛

Also, what would be your response to Suga's cheesy line? 😂