VI Care

- - -

- - -

In the working room, it was dark. The only source lighting up the room is the computer screen. Clicking sound produced by a wireless mouse can be heard in every 10 seconds.

The man was sitting on a moving chair seems so busy and focused on doing his work.

He had lost track of time while working and he only stopped when his shoulders and back felt so sore. His left hand released the mouse while his right hand let go a pen. He intertwined his own fingers and pushed them upward as he stretches himself.

Yoongi glanced up to the clock on the wall. The short needle strikes 12 AM. It is still early (for him lol). However something feels a little off. Yoongi pushed his feet to move his chair around so that he was facing the closed door. He was expecting someone to come in, but the person is absent.

For the first time today, Yoongi finally walked out of his working room. (Do not worry, he still goes to the toilet which connected with his working room). He thought his eyes will be blinded by the light from outside the room, but he easily adjusted to the dark.

"Y/N?" Yoongi called out to someone but there was no answer. Yoongi frowned. He checked his phone in case you had messaged him to go out but there is none.

He then turned on the lights and walked around the apartment to find you in the kitchen and your shared room, yet you were nowhere to be found.

Just then, he heard a coughing sound coming from the living room. Yoongi fasten his step and finally, he saw you wrapped in a blanket, sleeping on the sofa. The TV was on, but it was muted. Sighing in relief, Yoongi walked over to wake you up and asked why were you asleep on the sofa.

Or maybe, he didn't have to ask at all. As his bare palm touched the blanket, he felt warmth radiating from it. His hand then trailed to your forehead and he was shocked by how hot it was.

You are having a high fever!

"Y/N.. Baby wake up," Yoongi lightly patted on your shoulder. You were sensitive to touch so you easily woke whenever someone touches you.

"Yoongi? You're done?" you asked in a hoarse voice. You sounded tired and weak causing Yoongi to worry and got upset about it.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me if you were not feeling well?" He immediately asked in a commanding tone.

"I... You were working.. so diligently.. I don't want to disturb you. Your deadline is tomorrow." You tried to answer him as clear as possible while you pushed yourself to sit.

Yoongi quickly put his hand on your back to help you sit up. You can feel his grip tighten when he meets contact with your hot back.

"Working or not, you must inform me, Y/N. F*ck everything I am doing, because every little things about you is more important to me." Yoongi scolded you a little then he sighed.

He realized there was no point scolding because you were tired and sick. So there was no way you were going to take his word to your heart or tattooed to your mind.

"Now tell me when did you feel sick. Don't tell me since the morning because I will f*cking pinch your cheeks."

You giggled. Yoongi has a tendency to curse a lot when he was upset so you have to bear with it, plus, it wasn't too extreme and sometimes it can be cute.

"Since afternoon. After I sent your lunch over to the working room, my head hurt and I felt nauseous. Then... it happens." you flashed a small smile.

Yoongi smiled too. He pat your head then stroked your hair. His hands moved down to cup your cheek then he kissed your forehead.

"I am glad you are alright. I will not be able to forgive myself if anything happen to you within my presence." Yoongi whispered.

He was just in the his home studio. Both of you were staying under the same roof yet he was not able to hear your discomfort.

Knowing how guilty he was feeling in the moment, you cup his cheeks to and whisper an apology.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, ever. I am sorry Yoongi."

"I am sorry too Y/N. Now, lets get you to the doctor." Yoongi scooped his hands under your back and thighs, then carry you bridal style to the bedroom. He wants you to get ready to go out.

"But I think its too late at night. Lets just go tomorrow." you quickly said but then regretted it. Yoongi was worried sick about you, but you seemed to take your health condition lightly.

Yoongi stopped walking and looked down to you. He was frowning and guilt was growing in your heart. You opened your mouth trying to retrieved your words, but he spoke first.

"Well then it can't be help," He walked two steps more and second later he laid your body gently on the bed. His hands were on the either side of your head while half of his body hovered over yours.

"I'll be your doctor, baby." Yoongi winked and smirked.

~The End~
___________

You can say the picture above conclude what happens next

You can say the picture above conclude what happens next. 🤪

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:-

Specially made to my friend! She's sick currently so I hope she'll get well real soon! 💓

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -