V 💘CRUSH SERIES💘

・ ・  ♡  ・ ・

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

[ 10:30 AM ]

Yoongi scanned his student card and walked in to the library. He sighed in content as the cool air hit his bare face and neck.

"What a perfect place to sleep." Yoongi smiled. He knew every shortcut and hidden corner in the library and his favourite place is..

"Ahh," he sighed loudly this time while lying down on a long sofa as his secretly glanced to see if the librarian girl noticed he is going to nap.

She heard him and she only gave him a glance before continuing her work in picking up books the irresponsible students left on the table.

Yoongi looked at her for some time, then he scrunched his nose. She never care if he sleeps in here, while other librarians would told him to sleep outside and telling him library is a place to read and study.

Which was why he started pretending by picking a book as if to read then went to a secluded place and sleep with the book either covering his face or was used as pillow.

One day, she caught him sleeping and Yoongi who is sensitive to sound, was awake. They stared at each other for a minute long before she slide in one book into the shelf and walked away. Leaving Yoongi dumbfounded as he expected his ass to be kicked out from the library.

Since that day, Yoongi started sleeping in the open, whenever she was on duty. Because he knows she would leave him alove despite the rules.

However, the longer the time they met, the higher the desperation in Yoongi to hear her voice. They hadnʼt spoke a word except to exchange glances and he wanted to change that.

Yoongi didnʼt really know how to start a smooth conversation. She seems to have liking in books which Yoongi sadly didnʼt. She seems to be the quiet type and Yoongi is too which makes it harder for him to spark a conversation.

She also seems to enjoy arranging books on the book shelves which kinda makes sense because she never complained about students leaving the books on the table after using.

And that, gave Yoongi an idea.

After napping and before he left, he secretly walked down the aisle and randomly picked out books just to put them back in, upside down. He wanted her to notice, that it only happened when heʼs around.

Yoongi cleverly skipped a day from going to the library after doing his trick for a month, hoping sheʼll get the clue.

The day after his absence, Yoongi walked in like usual and he noticed her glanced his way. Yoongi hid a smile trying to tear his lips and went to his spot to nap. However that day, she didnʼt ask him if he was the one putting the book upside down.

Yoongi wonders if his trick didnʼt irk her and in the opposite, amused her and she played arranging it back. While thinking of a new trick, Yoongi slowly drift off to a peaceful sleep in the air conditioned space.

After he fell asleep, the librarian who has been appearing on his mind, the girl who has made him anxious of her lack of response, finally showed an interest.

She glanced over to him and watched how he put a thick dictionary under his head and a novel on his stomach. She narrowed her eyes trying to remember the books cover in her head to confirm her theory that he was the naughty guest who put the books in upside down for a month and half now.

At first, she was amused and find it funny. Next she thought of it as game because sometimes her job could be boring, though she loved it. After some time, she got curious as to why the person arranged it that way. She was thankful they made an effort to put it back but why, must they arranged the books like that?

Not to mention, the numbers of upside down books kept increasing every week. She is on duty twice a week and noticed it only happened on the day she worked since the other librarians said they didnʼt experience such a thing.

It only irks her curiosity more as to who and why they did that. She started paying attention to students who came in the library the day she on duty and got a hint that only one person she recognised as permanent guest.

The he who came to nap.

She purposely works closely to where he was sleeping so she didnʼt miss to follow and see whay he did after he wakes up.

[ 11:05 AM ]

As if knowing his thirty minutes of usual napping is up, Yoongi stretched his arms and yawned. He instantly smiled recalling how good his sleep was especially when thereʼs no one interrupting him. It was all thanks to her.

Yoongi looked around, trying to find where she at and he softly smirked. She was reading a novel and its time to sneak and messing up the booksʼ orders.

He quietly made a move to behind her and disappeared in the aisle of bookshelves.

[ 11:08 AM ]

She blinked in disbelief, flustered even, that she lose him from her sight. She quietly pushed the chair back to stand as she scanned around.

Where is he?

She enter the aisle one by one and she started to find the strange books. She put her lips in thin line as she didnʼt have mood to rearrange them. Her goal for today is to confirm the culprit she guessed in her mind.

Tak.

In the quiet library, she hears a sound. She stops and focuses on where the sound is coming from. Then she made a right turn. Two shelves away, she saw a male figure inbetween the gap. His back was facing her and today she got to witness his crime.

Without warning, she snaps.

"So you are the one putting them like that? What is your intention..." she tilts her head realising she didnʼt have his name.

Instead of getting flustered or scared of her, he smiled. He slides in the upside down book in front of her, confirming her theory.

Still smiling, he revealed his name and his intention.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. And my intention is to get your attention so youʼll talk to me."

・ ・ ♡ ・ ・

[ a/n ] :
Thank you for reading, voting and adding this book to your list!🥺💙 Let me know, which Sugaʼs one shot you enjoyed so far? Have a great day/night everyone💫