IX Mr. Mafia

" MR. MAFIA "
___________

I look up hesitantly, and when my eyes locked with his fierce eyes, I look away hurriedly. I busied myself glancing around the unknown room. It was dark, except the place I am sitting now. It was familiar to any action movie where a criminal or spy who got caught was kept in a dark room, tied on a chair with the light bulb above their head.

I was in the similar situation, except I was not tied to the chair. I was told to sit there, while waiting for the person who brings me here to start talking.

The atmosphere in the dark room is really tense, I tell you. It was deadly quiet and I hate it. I wish he would start talking now before I do.

The guy who stood in front of me let out a heavy sigh. Finally,

"Tell me," he started. "What the hell were you doing there?" he sounds so irritated, by me.

I swallow my saliva nervously. If I recalled what had just happened an hour ago... I was on my way home from uni and I saw someone was beaten up in an alley. I was scared, but I didn't have the heart to leave the person alone after witnessing the scene.

Being the most stupid but the brave person I am, I hit the bad guy on his head and told his victim to run away. Was he happy I saved him because he laughed as he ran away.

"What the fuck-" a voice in pain grunted behind me. I turned around with my weapon which is my aluminum water tumbler, ready to hit him again if he was going to hit me.

I gasped once I recognized the face of the guy whom I hit just now. The tumbler in my hands slipped down and fell on the cold and wet tar, because of shock.

I JUST HIT SUGA! T-THE.. MA-MAFIA LEADER!

He is a well-known mafia who owns the neighborhood I lived in! Even my parents paid the security guarantee fees to them every year; to avoid trouble and as a peace treaty. And there I was... hitting him. - - ;

God, I wish he will spare my life. T T

"He- he..." I pointed to the way of Suga's victim ran to. I am so dead. I am dead. I better be dead rather than getting tortured by him for interrupting whatever his business was.

"You let him away." His cold voice sent shiver down my spine. His voice alone gave away such an impact. I wonder how his physical contact will affect me.

Before Suga could let out all his anger on me for causing him to losing his prey, the guy I saved returned with his gang. They were not empty handed. Each of them carries a weapon such as hammer, knife, wood, pipe and etc. that obviously can harm weaponless people.

Suga was weaponless, and I only have my tumbler which was on the tar. The only way for us to be safe and sound was to run away. I am glad Suga brought me with him, but I am scared when I was taken into this dark room surrounded by Suga's gang.

"Who is she?" someone in black hair with mullet asked. I saw him when I came into the room and he was so good looking. He wear sleeveless black shirt with black leather pants.

"The person who let Ben away," Suga answered him. Though he was answering his member, I can feel his eyes were directed on me. If his eyes had laser, I believe there will be a burning hole through my skull, across my brain.

"Auch," the mullet guy ached in pain. I look up slightly to see if he was hurting, but he wasn't. He was faking a heart attack pain. Duh.

"What's your name?" he leaned down and asked me.

"O-olivia Park." I answered hesitantly. I wanted to lie but I don't want to risk my life if he found out my lie.

"Well, Olivia. I traced Ben for almost a month, but when we finally caught him today, we lose him immediately, because of you." compared to Suga, this mullet guy was furious more than him. Perhaps, as he said, it was because he was the one tracing the Ben guy restlessly.