Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts, its plot, its characters, etc. I only own my OC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

For a while it was black, but then soon we see a boy with spiky brown hair. We also see a girl, also with brown hair that was down a bit past her shoulders. The girl was wearing a white hair bow clipped to the upper back of her head, a white choker with a pink heart-shaped charm, a yellow sleeveless blouse with a hood, a pink sailor skirt, brown fingerless gloves, and white sneakers. The boy was wearing a red short jumpsuit with a black white-sleeved hoodie worn over it, a blue belt, white fingerless gloves, a crown pendant, and yellow and black shoes.

'I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like...is any of this for real...or not?'

They floated in the dark navy blue water before turning to dive headfirst deeper into the depths as if being pulled down by a vortex. Then flashes from the sun revealed their faces. The girl kept her eyes closed while the boy opened his blue eyes for a bit before closing them again. As they start to swirl around in the water when suddenly, there is bright light.

The boy was nowhere to be found, but the girl opened her pink eyes and found herself standing on a beach. She looks around saw a boy with silver hair standing in the water, looking at her as he held out his hand to her. 

She was about to run over to the boy but stopped when she saw the tide going down

She was about to run over to the boy but stopped when she saw the tide going down. She looked up was shocked to see a huge tsunami heading towards them. The girl quickly started running to the boy, but the tsunami crashed down on them before she could reach him. She opened her eyes and saw the boy still holding his hand out to her. She tried swimming to him but was suddenly pulled back and up towards the surface.

Instead of the girl, the boy resurfaced from underneath the water with the sun setting in the background. On the shore nearby, stood a girl with short maroon hair and bluish-purple eyes. 

She waved to the boy and motioned for him to swim over

She waved to the boy and motioned for him to swim over. The boy waved back to the girl and started heading to the shore. When he got there, the girl looked up towards the sky and saw something falling from the sky. What caught the boy by surprise was that it was himself falling from the sky. Then he suddenly felt himself falling back and sank into the water as he saw the girl reaching down to him until he couldn't see her anymore. He stood upright when he felt his feet touch a platform that was completely surrounded by darkness.