Halloween Town

After leaving Atlantica, it was back to shooting down Heartless ships they encounter on their way to the next world. The next world they will be landing in looked like a giant pumpkin with some buildings on it. They used Donald's magic to teleport them just outside of the town.

"This sure is a spooky place. I'll bet the people here are scary-lookin' too."

"Don't worry. We look spooky, too."

Donald was right. Thanks to his magic, they all had spooky appearance. Donald was a mummy, Goofy a multi-patterned Frankenstein, Sora a vampire wearing all black and an orange mask covering one of his eyes, and Rein a werewolf. Rein's hair was a darker shade of brown, her eyes were amber-colored, fangs, black-painted claws, and she had wolf ears and tail. She was wearing a short red hooded cape, a black choker with a red heart-shaped charm, a black tube top, red fingerless gloves, a red and black plaid skirt, and black calf-length boots.

 She was wearing a short red hooded cape, a black choker with a red heart-shaped charm, a black tube top, red fingerless gloves, a red and black plaid skirt, and black calf-length boots

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"If they scare us, we'll scare them right back!"

"You think so?"

"Even if we can't scary anyone, at least we'll blend in."

They walked through the gate leading to the town square and were immediately greeted by Heartless. The boys summoned their weapons while Rein got ready to shoot her Purity Burst. They were expecting the Heartless to make the first move, but they were confused that none of the Heartless made any move towards them. They walked around the Heartless but still kept their guard up just in case. They noticed a cone-shaped person with a really tall hat speaking through a megaphone.

"And now, allow me to introduce the master of terror, the king of nightmares--Jack Skellington!"

Sora and his friends were got ready to fight when the Heartless started moving but they weren't expecting them to line up in front of the fountain and move apart to reveal a really tall skeleton rising up from the green liquid. Donald had quickly move out of the way when cone man ran in his direction to the skeleton.

"Bravo, Jack! Bravo! Those ghosts will be a big hit at this year's Halloween!"

"Thank you, thank you!" Jack walked off the fountain and looked down at the cone man. "But their movement still needs work. It's not scary enough. I want to strike bone-chilling terror." Jack turned and started walking out of the town square. "I'm going to consult the doctor."

Sora and his friends watched Jack leave before walking towards cone man. They decided to talk to him to get some information on this world and why the Heartless aren't attacking anyone.

"That's quite a costume! Welcome to Halloween Town! Here, Halloween means everything. I'm the mayor of this spooky town. Jack and the rest of us are always looking for new ways to scare people. Hmm, I don't believe I've seen you before."

"We're new to town. Those ghosts look interesting."

"Oh yes. The doctor created them for this year's Halloween, but Jack says they're not scary enough. If you're interested in taking part in setting for for the celebration, you can talk to Jack." The mayor gestured to a door towards the left of them. "He just left to talk to the doctor."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 01, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Kingdom Hearts ReProgramजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें