Olympus

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Rein had arrived at a world called the Olympus Coliseum. They found some items in chests that were lying around as they head the lobby of the coliseum. There, they found a half-man, half-goat person with his back facing them. Inside they walked up to him to ask some questions, but the half-man, half-goat told them to move a large pedestal that was on the side of the room. Sora tried to push it but couldn't because it weighed about a whole ton!

"What? Too heavy? Since when have you been such a little-" The goat-man turned around and looked down at Sora. "Oh. Wrong guy. What're you doing here?" The goat-man jumped down from the large pedestal he was own and walking forward. "This here's the world-famous Coliseum. Heroes only." The goat-man walked towards Donald, making said duck walk backwards. "And I got my hands full preparing for the games. So run along, pipsqueaks" When the goat-man stopped walking, Sora and Rein looked down at him with upset looks. "Look, it's like this. Heroes are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum."

"You got heroes standing right in front of you."

"Yup. Sora's a real hero chosen by the Keyblade! And Rein here is the Guardian of the Hearts!"

"And we're heroes, too."

The half goat-man found Sora being a hero a laughing matter, upsetting Sora. He told the half goat-man that he's fought lots of monsters, but that wasn't enough to convince him. When the half goat-man had stopped laughing, he tried to push the pedestal since Sora wasn't able to.

"Hey, if you can't even move this..." Sora, Rein, Donald, and Goofy, just stood there watching the half goat-man try to move the pedestal. "you can't call yourself...a hero!" The half goat-man gave up after not being able to move the pedestal. "Okay, so it takes more than brawn. Well let's see what you can do."

"I think I'll pass on this one. Sora should be cut out to be a hero. Donald and Goofy too. I'll just watch."

"You sure, Rein?"

"Yup. You boys have fun. But still try to be careful."

The trail to determine whether Sora was a hero or not was held outside in the Coliseum. While Sora started destroying barrels as part of the trail Rein, Donald, and Goofy watched from the sidelines. Rein noticed a person watching from the stands and saw that is was blonde-haired guy with a long red scarf. When the guy saw her looking at him, he turned and walked away. Rein continued watching the rest of the trail until it was over. Everyone went back into the lobby to hear that, unfortunately, Sora still couldn't compete in the games because he still wasn't a hero. Sora, Donald, and Goofy stormed outside while Rein stayed behind to talk to the half goat-man.

"Um...excuse me?" The half goat-man was about to continue preparing the stuff for the games but stopped to look at Rein. "Um...How come you still think that Sora's not a hero?"

"I don't think, kid. I know your friend isn't cut out to be a hero and can't be part of the games. If he knows what's best for him, he should listen to you. You didn't want to prove if you're a hero or not because you know that you're not a hero." The half goat-man turned and continued preparing for the games. "Now if you excuse me, I still have some preparing to do.

"That's not why I made that decision." The half goat man stopped what he was doing but didn't turn to face Rein. "I decided not to prove myself because proving whether you're a hero or not isn't by showing your skills. You become a hero for doing something for the benefit of humanity even if it only benefits one person other than yourself."

"Nice try kid. I'm still not considering your friend as a hero. But I got to admit, you're on the right track of what it means to be one. I actually heard something like that from someone else a while back. Kind of remind me of her too." Before Rein could ask who the half goat-man was talking about, the boys came back and walked over to Phil to show him some kind of pass. "Hey, how'd you get this?"