Deep Jungle (part 2)

Clayton decided to bring Rein as a hostage instead of leaving her with Jane and Terk in case her friends and Tarzan show up to get in the way of his plans. He had Rein's wrists and ankles tied as he carried her over his shoulder, as well as a gag so she wouldn't e able to call for help. When he got to where the gorillas were, he dropped Rein to the ground and pointed his gun towards one of the gorillas as was about to shoot but Rein swung her bound legs to kick him in the shin, causing him to miss his shot.

"Why you insufferable girl! I know how to deal with you!" Clayton summoned his monkey Heartless minions as some tried to attack Rein but were being repelled by her barrier. "That'll keep you busy."

Clayton aimed his gun at the largest gorilla as the monkey Heartless jumped to attack.

"No!" Clayton lowered his gun and turned his attention to Sora and his group that just showed up, giving the gorillas the chance to get away. "Clayton?"

"Not Clayton! Not Clayton!"

"Tarzan's right, Sora!" Donald and Goofy had destroyed the monkey Heartless surrounding Rein before untying her. "I've been practicing my ability to sense hearts. And I can sense a lot of darkness in Clayton's heart." Everyone else started fighting the monkey Heartless and Clayton while Rein moved to safer area from the fight when saw one of the Heartless jump at her. "Get away!" She shot her arm forward to create a barrier but was surprised to witness a small white burst of light shoot out of her hand. "Woah! That's new!" Seeing that the boys destroyed all the Heartless and defeated Clayton she ran to join them as they started approaching the hunter until the giant rock wall behind him was suddenly destroyed by an invisible.  "Huh? What was that?" Rein suddenly felt another dark presence just as Tarzan charged towards Clayton. "Tarzan wait! He's not alone!"

Tarzan didn't hear Rein as he was knocked back by an invisible force before Clayton was lifted into the air as thought he was sitting on top of something. Everyone noticed a large shadow underneath Clayton so the boys started attacking below him until a large chameleon Heartless became visible. Rein saw Clayton aiming his gun at Sora so she concentrated and shot out a small burst of light at him to knock him off the chameleon Heartless. Seeing that Clayton was no longer on the Heartless, Sora started fighting Clayton while Donald, Goofy, and Tarzan fought the Heartless. As Tarzan struck the Heartless with his spear Sora struck Clayton with his Keyblade, defeating both foes. Not one who wants to be defeated easily, Clayton aimed to shoot at Rein but before he could pull the trigger the chameleon Heartless fell on top of him and crushed him. A heart floated from the body of the Heartless before both it and Clayton disappeared.

"Hey, Rein?" Rein was watching the heart float away and disappear before looking at Sora. "What was that you were shot at Clayton? How were you able to do that?"

"I'm not sure. It just sort of happened." Rein looked down at her hands before closing them. "I think it might be another one of the Guardian of Hearts's abilities. We should ask Leon just to be sure. Hm?" The gorillas returned as the biggest one walked up to Sora before it suddenly grabbed and threw Sora him into the air and onto a higher earth platform. "Sora!"

Same thing happened to Rein, Donald, and Goofy before Tarzan climbed up to join them. They got up and looked back at the large gorilla before Tarzan led them into a small cave that leads to a path behind the waterfall. After some jumping, climbing, and scaling across walls the group ended up in a large cave room that had a large sprout with a bunch of glowing butterflies on the center. Turn's out this was where Tarzan lives. From where they were, they could hear the sounds of the waterfalls echoing around them. Jane, who had joined them with Terk, figured out that what Tarzan was saying to Sora in gorilla meant 'heart'. He was trying to tell Sora that friends were in our hearts.

"Friends, same heart. Clayton, lost heart. No heart, no see friends."

Understanding what Tarzan meant, Sora and Donald decided to reconcile and become friends again. Sora noticed the glow was becoming brighter as the butterflies flew out of the way to reveal a keyhole that was causing the glowing. Sora pulled out his Keyblade shot a beam at light into the keyhole. Since their business was done in this world, the group boarded their gummi ship and left to travel back to Traverse Town to talk to Leon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, a group of sinister beings were gathered in a dark room around a large round table in the center. All the other beings were concealed in the shadows except a sinister-looking witch holding a staff with a green orb on top.

"What drew the Heartless to that world?"

"The hunter lured them there. It was his lust for power that was the bait. But it seems that bait was too tasty for his own good."

"Yeah, he got chomped instead."

"Hm." One of the figures stepped out of the shadows to reveal him as a sinister-looking man with a cobra-shaped staff. "A weak-hearted fool like him stood no chance against the Heartless. But the boy is a problem. He found one of the Keyholes."

"Fear not." With her magic, the witch showed an image on the table of Sora and his group walking somewhere. "It will take him ages to find the rest. Besides, he remains blissfully unaware of our other plan."

"Yes, the princesses..."

"They are falling into our hands, one by one. Speaking of which..."

Looking back, the witch saw a frightened Alice being pushed out of the shadows by a mysterious person hidden in the shadows. Alice was then taken to another room by the same person who brought her there before the witch looked down at the image on the table that now shows Rein.

"That girl, however, though also blissfully aware of our plan may cause a hindrance to our plan if she fully masters her power. Right now her powers are evolving faster rather quickly. Reminds me of another nuisance that tried to get in my way in the past."

"That what should we do about her, then?"

"For now...nothing. She is barely starting to understand her power. We will wait until she starts to really become a nuisance. If that ever happens, if she is like that other one then I know how to deal with this girl."