Back to Traverse Town

Sora, Rein, Donald and Goofy arrived at the First District in Traverse Town and went straight to the nearest item shop to restock on their supplies. They also needed to see Leon about the Keyholes they found in Wonderland and the Deep Jungle, as well as ask more questions about Rein's new power. After that they went into the Accessory Shop, but only to find Cid standing behind the counter.

"Looks like he's not here either. He's probably at his usual training area. Let's go." Sora, Donald, and Goofy start heading out the door until Sora noticed that Rein wasn't following them. "Aren't you coming with us, Rein?"

"I'll catch up with you guys later. I just need to buy something first."

"Okay. Leon's training area is just down the alley near the hotel. We'll wait for you there."

"Okay." Once the guys left, Rein went to browse at the items in stock. "Wow. I don't think I've ever seen accessories like these before, especially this one." Rein was looking down at the silver bracelet with a pink heart-shaped charm. "It looks a lot like the charm on my necklace." Rein picked up the bracelet before looking up at Cid. "How much is this?"

"1000 munny. But for you, kid, I'll sell it to you for 500." Rein handed Cid the munny before putting on the bracelet. "You're looking for Leon, right?"

"Yes. My friends and I found something that we need to ask him about. Do you know where he is?"

"He and Aerith are somewhere down the secret waterway. I'll give you the directions to get there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leon! Aerith!" Leon and Aerith stopped their conversation and saw Rein walking over to them. "Leon, something happened while we were in one of the other worlds. But maybe Sora should be the one to tell you since it kinda involves him." Rein looked around and realized that Sora, Donald, and Goofy weren't around. "I guess they haven't found out about this place yet."

"What about you, Rein?" Rein stopped looking around and looked up at Leon. "Did you discover any new abilities? Or at least improved on the ones you already know?"

"Well I'm getting used to sensing hearts. I can even control which hearts to sense, but only one at a time. I can also sense if there are any dark presences like the Heartless nearby. Oh yeah. I think I might've discovered another ability while on the last world we traveled to. When a Heartless tried to attack me I meant to create a barrier but a small burst of light shot from my hand instead."

"Sounds like the Guardian of Hearts's Purity Blasts. It's a magical attack that only the Guardian of Hearts can use. Looks like you'll be able to fight alongside your friends once you get the hang of it."

"It may take a while, but practice makes perfect." Aerith walked over to place her hand on Rein's shoulder as the said girl looked up at her. "But try not to push yourself too much.Things take time." She, Leon, and Rein heard splashing nearby and looked to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy swimming towards them. "Looks like they found the other entrance to this place."

"Rein?" Sora got out of the water before walking over to Rein, who backed up a bit to avoid getting wet. "We were waiting for you in the alley. How did you get here?"

"The man at the Accessory Store gave the directions to get here. Apparently he knows Leon and Aerith. Sora, you should tell Leon about the Keyholes we found."

"I'm not really sure what happened. We found this keyhole, and the Keyblade locked it up on its own. It was kinda strange."

"That means you found the Keyhole to that world. That's the first out of many to have its Keyhole locked by the Keyblade."