Traverse Town (part 1)

Rein woke up and found herself lying on a bed in an unfamiliar room. She sat up and looked around the room. She removed the blanket from her body before getting out of bed. She noticed her bag and shoes on a chair and put on her shoes. Just when was about to grab her bag, she started to feel light-headed and started to fall back until she felt someone's hands on her shoulders holding her up. She looked up and blushed at the sight of a brown-haired guy looking down at her.

 She looked up and blushed at the sight of a brown-haired guy looking down at her

"I see that you're awake. But since you're still feeling a bit light-headed, I suggest that you get back into bed and get more rest." Rein was completely caught by surprise when the guy suddenly picked her up like a princess and carried her over to bed before lying her down on it. "I was told that you wouldn't be awake for another while."

"Who are you? And where am I?"

"You're in a hotel in Traverse Town. I found you outside the building unconscious and brought you here."

"Thank you for doing that for me. My name's Rein."

"Leon. What were you doing out in the streets with those Heartless out there?"

"Heartless?"

"They're these shadow creatures that go around stealing hearts. It's nearly impossible to defeat them. You were pretty lucky that you didn't end up in the Second District. That area has a whole bunch of Heartless going around. But the worse area is the Third District."

"I think I have faced these Heartless before. Back at home. But I don't know if it's still there since it was already disappearing before Sora and I ended up here. Oh my gosh! Sora! Is he alright?"

"I don' know who you're talking about. There was no one else around when I found you. Just hope that the Heartless haven't found him. Your friend won't stand a chance against them."

"Poor Sora. But he has this key-like weapon. Will he be okay as long as he has it. He was able to destroy the Heartless when we encountered them back home."

"Sounds like your friend has the Keyblade. That's good to know." Leon started walking to the door and was about to open the door but not before saying, "You should stay here and rest for a while longer. I'll go look for your friend and bring him back here."

Leon closed the door and left Rein alone to think about everything that has happened. After a while Rein decided to get out of bed, grabbed her bag, and walked out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora walked out of a building where, like the other places he went to, found no sign of Rein. Even some of the people he asked haven't seen her anywhere. Ever since he woke up in an alley, he's been looking all around town for her.

"They'll come at you out of nowhere." Sora stopped to look around until he saw Leon standing nearby. "And they'll keep on coming at you as long as you continue to wield that Keyblade." Leon pointed at the Keyblade in Sora's hand as the said boy stood with his guard up. "But why? Why would it choose a kid like you?"