Atlantica

Sora, Rein, Donald, and Goofy were riding in their gummi ship as they flew their way to another world. Rein had been quiet the entire ride and was starting to worry Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Sora was about to ask Rein what happened between her and Riku but stopped when their ship was being attacked by Heartless ships. They barely survived by the time they got through all the Heartless ships.

"Is it just me, or were we attacked by more Heartless than usual."

"I agree with Goofy. We have never encountered that many Heartless ships until now."

"Do you think Maleficent is onto us and is sending more Heartless?"

"Who knows." Donald noticed an underwarter world called Atlantica up ahead and steered the ship towards it. "Okay, guys. Prepare for landing."

"Land where? In the sea? We'll drown."

"Sora's right, Donald. We can't hold our breath too long."

"We can with my magic. Just leave it to me."

With Donald's magic, when they teleported from the ship and arrived in Atlantica, they were in forms that helped them adapt to being in the underwater world. Donald was half-octopus, Goofy was a turtle, Sora was shirtless and had his legs replaced with a blue dolphin tail, and Rein was now wearing a light blue tube top and now had a light blue mermaid tail. Unfortunately, their new forms didn't exactly give them to skills to swim in their new forms.

"I can't believe I'm a mermaid! I can actually swim! Kairi and I read a book about mermaids and imagined what it'd be like. I can't wait to tell her about this!" Rein tried swimming to Sora but ended up bumping into him since she didn't know how to completely stop. "Oops. Sorry Sora. Huh?" Rein looked behind Sora and noticed someone swimming towards their way. "Someone's heading this way."

Rein carefully swam around Sora and up the red-haired mermaid and yellow blue-striped fish, making sure to not to bump into them. At the same time a crab almost swam into the upside down Donald and got freaked out before quickly back to the red-haired mermaid.

"Oh relax, Sebastian. They don't look like one of them." Sora and Goofy swam towards them as the mermaid looked back at the fish who hiding behind her. "Right, Flounder?"

"I don't know. There's something weird about them." Flounder looked from behind the mermaid and towards Rein. "Maybe except her. She's a mermaid like you."

"Ah ha ha. What do you mean?"

"Hm." The mermaid swam towards and around Sora to examine his appearance. "They seem...a little different." Ariel then looked towards Rein who was making sure Donald doesn't start a fight with Sebastian. "Most of them, anyway." She then turned her attention back to Sora before stopping in front of him. "Where are you from?"

"We're from kind of...uh...far away. And we're not really used to these waters."

"Oh, I see. In that case..." The mermaid looked around until she found Sebastian with Donald. "Sebastian can show you how we swim around here. Right, Sebastian?"

"Ariel, King Triton will not like this!" Ariel told him not to worry before swimming off to leave him with the newcomers. "Easy for you to say... Okay, it's time you learn how to swim properly." He instructed on the basic before gesturing to Flounder. "Practice swimming with Flounder. Try to tag him. All right, begin."

Flounder swam off before Sora and them swam after him, tagging him each time they reach him. Once they got the hang of swimming around, they swam back to Sebastian to learn some self-defense. But before they could start the lesson, Ariel pointed out some Heartless swimming towards them. Ariel swam into a large hole while Sebastian and Flounder hid inside the nearby giant clam. Sora, Donald, and Goofy summoned their weapons and started fighting the Heartless while Rein shot her Purity Bursts. Once the all the Heartless were gone, Ariel swam out of the hole and over to the giant clam. She and Rein tried opening it, but it wouldn't budge. Sora swam over to the clam and was able to open it by hitting it with his Keyblade. Once they were out, Sebastian and Flounder swam over to Ariel.