Deep Jungle (part 1)

After taking out some Heartless ships, Sora and the group saw a jungle-like world called the Deep Jungle. Sora, Rein, and Donald started to argue on whether or not to go into the Deep Jungle since Sora and Rein wanted to check if Riku and Kairi were there, but Donald didn't think that King Mickey would be there and decided to skip that world. Sora tried using the controls so that they could land, but things got a bit out of control as their gummi ship started diving into the Deep Jungle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Rein was falling from the sky and towards the ground until she landed in some bushes. "Ow. It's a good thing that I landed in these bushes. The fall would've been a lot more painful." Rein got out of the bushes and started to look around. "I don't see any of the boys anywhere. I hope that they're alright."

After a while of walking through the jungle, Rein had yet to find Sora, Donald, or Goofy. She came across a clearing in the middle of the forest and found that it was occupied by a campsite. Rein was about to take a look around until she heard something in the largest tent. She walked into the tent and found a young woman setting up a movie projector.

"I didn't expect you to be here earlier than usual. I haven't even finished setting up the projector." The woman turned around and was a bit surprised to see Rein instead of who she thought. "Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were somebody else. My mistake. I'm Jane."

"My name's Rein. So who did you thought I was, Jane?"

"Just someone who's been dropping by for a visit lately. So what brings you here into my tent?"

"Well my friends and I were just passing by and stumbled into this jungle. We kinda got separated along the way. I was hoping that I'd find someone here who might've seen them. One of them is a boy who's around my age. His name's Sora. Have you seen him?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe so. Maybe you can ask Tarzan when he gets here. Perhaps he came across your friends somewhere in the jungle." Jane looked towards the flap of the tent when she heard someone walk in. "Speaking of Tarzan, here he is now. And it looks like he's brought company."

"Sora!" Rein went over to Sora and gave him hug. "I'm so happy to see that you're in one piece. Are Donald and Goofy with you?"

"Well it looks like you two are happy to see each other." Sora and Rein turned their attention towards Jane who had just finished setting up the projector. "Rein told me how you and your other friends stumbled into the jungle and got separated. What are your reasons for being here? Are you here to study the gorillas? That's why I'm here."

"I highly doubt that's what they're here for."

Everyone turned their attention to the flap of the tent as a serious-looking man with a gun walked in. Donald and Goofy walked in after the man when they saw Sora and Rein. Donald and Goofy rushed over to Sora and Rein who were just as happy to see them. That is, until Sora and Donald remembered about their argument earlier in the gummi ship and went back to being mad at each other.

"I can't believe that you two are still mad each other. Why can't you just forgive each other and forget what happened."

"Rein's right. After all, it was all an accident."

"A circus of clowns. Not much use for hunting gorillas."

"Mr. Clayton, we're studying gorillas, not hunting them. This is research." Clayton ignored Jane and walked out of the tent before Jane turned to face Sora and his group. "Well the more the merrier. Do make yourselves at home."

"Well, anyway..."

"I'm staying."

"Huh?" Sora was surprised as he turned and looked down at Donald. "You are?"