fourteen.

asher

finally me and annie were alone. we've been in the treehouse for the past 2 days, well she has. we were supposed to leave today but you know we thought we would chill after what happened. annie was sitting on the floor on her phone scrolling through her instagram. she was pretty traumatized after what happened. her eyes were red and i could see her shaking. i called her name "annie" and she looked at me right away. i pulled out my arms for her to come give me a hug. she got up and hugged me back. we ended up cuddling. she laid her head onto my chest so i just kissed her forehead. she had a long day after all. she started to fall asleep even though it was only 3:00 pm.
-
                                time skip

"what the fuck is this place". jenna says walking up into the treehouse.

she's about to feel single asf just watch

"asher angel? annie leblanc? what the hell!".

she just walked in to asher and annie cuddling. asher has his arms around annie and annies head was laid on his chest. and they were asleep

annie jumped from hearing jennas voice which also woke up asher.

"annie what's wrong?" i asked and annie just pointed over to jenna. jenna ortega. "how the fuck did you get in here you psycho" i yelled.

"relax angel. the door was open and i saw summersault running from here so i thought i would come take a look for myself". jenna said

"well get the hell out!" asher yelled

"well good seeing you to!" jenna said and slammed the door while walking out of the treehouse.

"what a day." annie said and sighed.

"are you okay anns, i know it's been a weird day but we can go home if you want"

"i think that'll be the best idea, we wouldn't be getting any surprises". annie says and laughs.

"i mean if that's what you think" asher says and he smirks it off

"what do you mean that's what i think. are you hiding something from me"

"you'll just have to wait and see angel"

"you know i hate when people hide stuff from me"

"don't worry, annie i think you'll like this one for sure." asher says and then he smashed her lips against his.

were not gonna continue that🤠

________

hehe

the amount of ashannie content we got today 🙏🏼 bless their souls 🥺 ashannieways this chapters short cause it's 1am and i wanted to get this out rn! so yeahhh

💗💗💗