twenty- three

it's been a whole week. a week since the two last heard from each other.

asher

my life = a mess at the moment. now i know how noah always felt. life has just been an upside down rollercoaster. terrible, see annie helped my life stay put but now that she's gone it's separated into many pieces. and guess who's trying to get into my room every night. jenna ortega. annie was right about the ex part. and i also figured out she didn't really mean to break up with me. she kinda had to, well based on what jenzie told me. i tried texting annie but im blocked and she won't answer her door. but i always have a way of fixing things. a simple phone call will do me justice.
-

"is this who i think it is". hayley says as she answers the unexpected phone call

"well if you were thinking it was asher than yes. yes it is"

"YAYYYYY" she screams into the phone. "i've been waiting for your call forever. now i know how to get her back just listen up angel" hayley says

"im listening"

"flowers, chocolates, hugs, kisses, hoodies, apology poster, and anything you can think of, also you being there would help to you know."

call ended

asher knew what he had to do

annie

"im going upstairs" i say to my mom as i grab my dinner. see my life isn't going the greatest right now, the whole asher thing yeah im over that. he probably has a new girl anyways but my life in general is a mess. once in a while i write some stuff in my notebook. which is the notebook i used to make every single promise me and asher had as kids.

flashback
-

"here you use this, write anything you want and we have to follow every single promise. and remember annie, keep the notebook" asher said to annie

"okay asher. why don't you make up some promises though"

"trust me i will"

_

end of flashback

i decided to write my emotions right now. i tried and tried finding one writing utensil in my room but nope. i walked out my door to go ask hayley but.... "listen up angel" i heard hayley say. okay either she has a friend named angel or she's talking to asher. but why would she be talking to asher. i went in anyways and turns out she was apparently just watching a video, which i knew wasn't true, but at least i got my pencil. "hey close my door" hayley says but before she finished her sentence i had already walked into my room. i heard her door slam.
-
𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟, 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑢𝑛𝑜
i-

-

forget it. no ones gonna care anyways. i said to myself which accidentally came out loud. "i will" i hear from a familiar voice outside my door. "j-johnny?"

"hey. sorry if this is a bad time but i just came to talk." johnny said as he started to walk closer into her room

"about what" i asked

"can i sit" he asked me as he got closer

"yeah. i guess"

"annie im sorry, im genuinely sorry this is all happening to you. the breakup, the threats, the rumors and the sadness. im really sorry. and if i could do anything to fix it i would just let me know-."

"johnny. you didn't do anything, you shouldn't be sorry. of all people i should be saying sorry. if i caused anything between you and mackenzie im really sorry. you know i wouldn't hurt you. and you obviously know the rumors aren't true." i said as i spilled my heart out. "it's just now that ashers gone, it feels like i lost everything. he made me happy, and i miss him, i miss his hugs, and his kisses, his smile, and just everything about him, and now he's just gone."

an awkward silence just stood between them

"sorry i don't know why i just spilt my heart out to you, i got a bit carried away." i said to johnny

"your fine. annie i have something to confess to you" johnny said as he looked me in the eyes

my heart started to race, what could he want to ask?

"im not the best at explaining with words, but i think doing this will do enough explaining"

and then he started to lean in....

their lips connected, and annie not knowing missed her chance to make everything right again.....

________

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
phew i liked that chapter. a lot. okay
and trust me i know a lot of you hate me cause ashannie kinda left the chat rn but they'll be back soon 💗

xoxo !