fifteen.

annie

my mind is going everywhere. in the past 24 hours i've taken notes for a few things. 1. make sure you lock doors , 2. people are crazy and 3. asher angel is an amazing kisser. periodtt. it was around 7pm and me and asher were packing a few things up cause we were heading back to my house. but while i was packing my fisher hat i noticed something on the ground. it was very unusual but now that i look back at it, it makes sense.

                               flashback

he walked into the treehouse. instantly looking at the bathroom handle. he knew what he needed to get out of it. he had annie out of his way. and somehow he escaped. he escaped from his handcuffs. with a free opportunity with anything to do he decides to go for annie.

"you know you want me back" hayden says with a smirk on his face.

"you wish dickface" annie snaps back.

                      end of flashback

"asher... asher!!! we have a huge problem" i say while picking up the crusty handcuffs.

ashers eyes instantly go to the handcuffs

"he escaped". we both say in sync.

"asher. what are we gonna do! he's literally a maniac and he tried to kill you! and he's out there. he could've killed me for gods sake". i say to asher.

"annie calm down, at least im not dead! we have to call the police if were trying to stay safe here"

and this is where it all went downhill..

"police! open up summerall!" cops yelled from behind the treehouse door

asher opened up the door scared

"officers, haydens not in here he came in here about an hour ago but we kicked him out not even knowing he escaped until we found his handcuffs on the ground". i say while still holding my fisher hat.

she comes closer to the police and hands them haydens handcuffs

"thank you for the information, do you have any idea where he could've gone".

"actually i do". anonymous says from behind

jenna came back? but for what?

"he went towards the donut shop, i saw him running when i was coming to take a walk and he was running in there." jenna says

"thank you ma'am, also who may you be?" one officer says looking at jenna

"she's one of our close friends!"

jenna smiles and nods her head

"well we have a criminal to catch, thank you for the information and stay safe kids."

then the officers left.

"jenna, what are you doing here again." asher asks.

"well i was leaving, until i saw cops running to you guys and I remembered that hayhoe was in prison so i put the two together and thought maybe i would help you guys."

"thank you jenna, truly."

"well i'll be leaving now. and annie, no problem. stay safe you two." jenna says and walks out.

                                  asher

holy. moly. my treehouse has honestly turned into a party. who knew i would jenna and hayden in here? and police? literally in the past 24 hours. annie was still packing up some stuff so i just sat on the bed. i went on my phone and saw " 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦: 𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗝𝗔𝗜𝗟. 𝗜𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 911". honestly im scared, and that's why me and annie are leaving. "im done packing, are you" annie says and gives me a stare. "yea, let's get out". we grab our stuff and walk out the treehouse. i lock the doors and we start walking out of the forest. me and annie stayed silent the whole time. why? why was it so silent? i looked over to her while walking and she had the most scared face ever. her cheeks had no color in them and her arms looked like they had shivers. so i grabbed her hand and our fingers interlocked. "don't worry anns i got you" i said to her and she just smiled and held my hand tighter.

                                 hayley

well i've heard my sisters psycho ex boyfriend tried to basically kill her and asher. but he was to much of a pussy to do anything. oops i shouldn't be saying those words. anyways today's the day. well almost today. it's currently 8:30 pm and ashers surprise for annie is tonight! asher texted me a few hours ago, telling me a few things i needed to know

                              flashback

asher- hey hay! so me and
annie are coming home tonight
so what i need you to do is
basically hide everything, invite
everyone and you know the deal

                                                    hayley- alrighty.
                                                   finally you guys          
                                                are coming back i've
                                                  heard about it all!

                           end of flashback

annie

cops everywhere. he was staring right at me. why? as me and asher left the forest we saw cops surrounded by the donut shop. they caught him. finally. the only weird part about the situation is hayden was staring at me. the whole time. even when he was on the ground. the cops could even tell. i tried my best to ignore it though. me and asher made it past the donut shop and started walking to my house. asher had a strong grip on my hand and it made me feel protected.

20 minutes later

"finally home". annie says with a sigh of relief.
"asher?, where'd you go? is anybody home?"....
silence
__________________

my cliffhangers are literally terrible😦

where do you guys think everyone went?

so this chapter is probably one of my favs so far, but yeah. trust me ashannie moments are coming soon🥺 and also the content we've been getting from asher and annie are literally the cutest things ever 🥺😭