twenty- four

asher

"$29.99 will be your total. the cashier said. i grabbed the flowers and the other things i had bought.  "have a good day" the cashier said. and then i left. i had to make things right between annie and i. i had to get my girl back. and yes i did follow what hayley said. well some of it. she knows her sister so well i swear. once i got to annies house the door was already open for me. hayley of course. she knew i was coming. so i walked in, flowers, chocolates and a smile on my face. ready to get my girl back as i walked up the stairs into her room. a-an. and then it happened, my chance was gone. johnny was kissing annie. i had no emotion left. well i had one left. and that was my unconditional love for annie still showing in my heart. my that seemed like it was leaving to. i dropped everything. which made a loud noise which startled annie and johnny. and they immediately pulled away and looked over at the door.

"a-asher it's not what it looks like i promise i-." annie started to say

"you don't have to explain. trust me i was just leaving." and then i walked away

"how'd it goooooo" hayley says as she pops up from behind the stairs

"just ask your sister. and her new boyfriend i guess."

"asher wait!" i heard annie say. but i walked out the door before she could finish her sentence.

annie

my mind is going fucking marbles right now. johnny he just like like kissed me in the moment, and of course i didn't kiss back i don't think. and then asher came in while it all happened and now he left, and now im crying. im on the stairs crying. i look into the small window beside the door and i just see asher. walking. past his car. but this fucking idiot was so attracted to his phone at the time he couldn't see there was a car coming right in front of him and he was about to walk into the road. i know that was pretty rough. so i obviously run out the door, to save his life. which indeed i did. and you wanna know what he was so distracted from on his phone. it was a flower bouquet website.
..

time skip

"you didn't have to save my life julianna" asher says as silence passes by

"is that what your calling me now? and yes. why would i want your life to end"

"i don't know. it's just, you and johnny. is there anything going on for real now."

"asher, nothing is going on between us"

"then why'd he kiss you annie." asher says

"i-i don't know. it just happened."

"it couldn't have just happened. you can tell me anns, i won't get mad." asher says as he slowly grabs annies hand

"well, it all happened earlier today. he came over, out of nowhere and he started apologizing to me. and then he said she had something to tell me. and boom, he kissed me."
annie says

"annie, did you kiss him back?" he asks with a worried face

"no asher. of course not. i have one question for you though. why didn't you believe me when i said i would never cheat on you. and still never will" annie asks him

"the truth is annie, i did want to believe you. deep down in my heart i did. but how could i believe your words after what other people have been telling me. it's like they controlled 98% of my brain and you controlled the other 2% but i couldn't stop it. and it was telling me to not believe you. and for that im sorry and that's why i came to apologize. and then now we're here."

they both stare down for a few seconds

"in fact let me just start over." asher says as he runs out the door.

"asher-

________

cliffhanger....

🦋

hi loves! school is taking over my life atm, and i try to write a little bit everyday but i never have enough time to finish. my apologies. but here's the long waited chapter 24

🦋