Chapter 4

Recap:

"Spencer just say it."

"Will you move in with me?"

Present:

Hard to believe that was literally two months ago. Now I wake up everyday to the man who honestly takes my breath away everyday.

"Good morning," Spencer says as he snakes his arms around me as I just finish plating our breakfast.

"Good morning," I say as I give him a small peck on the lips.

"I got this," Spencer says as he grabs the plates while I put the pan in the sink.

I grab the juice and glasses as I walk it over to the table.

"Oh my babe," Spencer reacts after taking a bite of a famous Filipino breakfast dish called Tapa.

"Is it good?" I ask him.

"You're right it's like beef bacon," Spencer responds as my phone goes off.

I see it being my dad.

"Hi dad," I answer.

"Hi haven't heard you in a while I just wanna say hi," Dad says.

"Hi;" I respond laughing.

"Your mom, mar, brother and I have a to be in Virginia for a wedding. Would be alright we stay at your place?" Dad asks.

"Let me ask Spencer real quick if it's okay," I say as I look at Spence blocking the talking part on the phone. "My family are going to be in town is it cool they stay here when they do?"

"Kristine there's a reason we got the three bed room condo," Spencer reminds me.

"Oh right," I respond and removing my hand. "And the answer is yes."

"Great," Dad says.

"Can't wait to see you guys and so you know dad Spencer tried Tapa for the first time today," I mention.

"I'm glad and can't wait to meet him. Which I can feel I will like," dad tells me.

"Alright well I'll see you soon," I say. "I love you dad."

"Love you too baby girl," Dad says as he hangs up.

"You ready to meet my family?" I ask him.

"I've been ready," Spencer responds.

"Good," I say as I give him a kiss.

I get up about to grab the plates.

"No," Spencer tells me as he grabs them from me. "I got the dishes and you go get ready for work."

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Babe go, I'm already dress and you already cook breakfast," Spencer replies as he places the dishes in the sink then coming back to me as he wraps his arms around me as I place my hand on his chest while Spencer leans down as my lips meet his which turns into a small make out as I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms pull me closer.

I can't help, but smile as the kiss ends and we rest our forehead on his. "I'll go get ready."

"Good," Spencer says as he turns me and light pushing me towards the room.

I go to the room, undressing and getting in the shower.

I let the left over make up wash away as I smile knowing everything in my life is turning out just as I planned it ever since I was a little girl.

I'm living my dream job with my best friend, my uncles are literally a phone call away, and I found the right guy who makes everything seem right.

I climb out of the shower doing my make up. Grabbing my light blush pink long sleeve button up blouse with black jeans and black converse.