Chapter 5

Didn't take long till a week has pass and our apartment is ready for all the fun when my parents come over.

I stand at the doorway admiring all the little stuff. While I feel someone hug from behind with one arm.

"I can't wait till I have this sling off," Spencer tells me. "So I can hug you properly."

I laugh as I hear the doorbell ring to see our team coming over.

"They here yet?" JJ asks.

I shake my head.

"Well we brought wine and alcohol," Derek says as he places them on the counter and closing the door behind him.

"I can't believe it's been a year for me since I last saw them," JJ comments as she's looking at a picture of Kenneth and I.

"I know trust me and he's tall," I respond as I hear the door knock.

Uncle Jason opens the door being swallowed by my dad.

"Brother," my mom says as she hugs him next.

"Where is she?" Mar asks as she comes in hugging me first.

"I missed you," I say as my brother comes after her giving me a hug. "Look at you. You keep getting taller."

"I know," JJ says as she gives him a hug.

"Mom," I say as I give her and my dad a hug.

"So introduce us," Dad says.

"Well you know Aaron and JJ, but this is SSA Derek Morgan, SSA Elle Woods, our technical analysis Penelope Garcia, and..." I say as I walk to Spencer holding his hand. "This is my boyfriend Dr. Spencer Reid."

"Please just call me spencer," Spencers says as he shakes dads hand.

"Nice to finally put a name to a face," mom comments.

"Kenneth," Kenneth says as they shake hands.

"Well I hope you guys are hungry," Spencer says as we all move to the kitchen.

Where I help everyone make themself at home. Which wasn't hard for my family we're getting a long with Spencer.

"What's up with the sling?" Kenneth asks.

"Oh I dislocated my shoulder when I was trying to grab the gun from the unsub," Spencer responds looking at me.

"Was this from when the train got hijacked?" Mar asks. "The one you were on."

I nod.

"Wait what?" Mom asks shock.

"Mom," I respond.

"I'm sorry. I just haven't really concept what you do. The fear of you maybe not coming back," mom says as she starts to cry.

"Mom," I say as I give her a hug.

"Don't you worry Jen we all got her back," Uncle Jason tells her.

"Good," Dad responds.

Didn't take long till everyone left seeing they all still have a case tomorrow.

"Well we better get some rest," dad tells my mom.

"Kenneth and Mar don't stay up too late alright," mom says as she follows dad into the room.

"I think we're going to hit the hay too," Mar says.

"Really usually you two stay up and I'm the first one to sleep," I comment as I sit on the couch next to Spencer cuddling with him on his good shoulder.