Chapter 10

"Goodmorning," I hear him say to me as he kisses my shoulder.

I squirmed and turning over as I cuddle up against him.

"Come on I only have a few hours with you," Spencer tells me. "And parts of it is looking at our house."

I sigh knowing he's telling the truth as I lay on my back as Spencer hovers over me where I run my hand through his hair. "I like the sound of our house."

"Our house," Spencer says as our lips meet which escalated fast.

I was getting ready. I put on a cute white sundress cause I didn't feel like pants, ankle tan boots, and jean jacket. Perks of this house Uncle is going to help us buy it. Which honestly I am excited for.

"So how many bedrooms are we looking for?" I ask Spencer.

"Well, we need to think of when we have kids," Spencer responds as we walk out to the car. "Also a game room for the kids, and a office for both of us to use."

"Bless for Uncle Dave," I say as we pull up to the agency office where Uncle was waiting for us with his realestate agent.

"Hi you two," Uncle says as I give him a hug.

"Uncle Dave meet my boyfriend Spencer," I tell him.

"You are the crazy boy wonder Jason has been telling me about," Uncle Dave says.

"Nice to meet you sir," Spencer says.

"Now this is Lisa and she'll help you," Uncle Dave says.

"So what are you looking for?" Lisa asks.

"We want a house that we'll raise our kids in for we want a big family, so a pool, big yard, and extra rooms and space for our office and a game room," I say as we hop in the golf cart.

"Any specific style?" Lisa asks.

"Either farmhouse style or vintage looking. We want it to look one way one the inside but hit with a home feel once they walk inside," I respond.

"Awesome I think I know the house just for you," Lisa says as we get moving.

I see the neighborhood is a pretty big space not so close together. We were welcome with a grand french court style home with a long drive way that met a black lace like fence. We drove up to the house to be met with open grass field in the front and I can't help smile imagining the playing with the kids out here.

We then make our way inside to be hit with modern today look. I can't help be amazed at one of the living rooms.

"Here is our first room which is set up for a office," Lisa says opening and she was right. "Here's the first living room."

I look and it was a nice space for there was a fire place and I can see bookshelves being set up here. We moved to the next rooms where its half kitchen and family room. It was a nice size

"There's two bedrooms down here," Lisa tells us.

"One on each side with their own bathrooms," Uncle Dave comments as we walk in them.

I can't help smile imagining this being the boys room. We then move to the kitchen and I am amazed at the size for I being love to bake. I see a small way that leads to the dining room and in between a pantry.

"This is literally your dream kitchen babe," Spencer tells me as he opens the refridgerator which is huge.

Lisa leads us to the stairs where across from it is the guess bathroom which I like. We move upstairs to see third living space.