Chapter 8

Love is a mysterious thing. It'll make you do crazy things or push you to learn new things. Which I can't help, but smile about everyday knowing that is true as I hear Spencer listening to the openings to my favorite anime Fairytail which he was really vibing to.

Soon he sees me and almost dropping the pan.

"You scared me," Spencer tells me.

"Sorry, I couldn't help, but enjoy the show I didn't want it to end," I respond.

Spencer smirks leaving the pan on the stove as he comes over to me. "You mean this."

He takes my hand and like that we were both vibing to it. I can't help, but smile as all the dark times we were going through is in the pass.

"I love you,"Spencer says to me.

"I love you too," I say as he gives me a small kiss as my phone goes off. "Hello."

"Hi baby girl," Uncle Jason answers.

"Hi Uncle what can I do for you?" I ask him.

"Can you come by tight up and finish some of the stuff I'm cooking, for I'm still out and Sarah is at my apartment by herself," Uncle says.

"Sure thing," I respond. "I'll head over right now."

"Thank you I knew you were my favorite," Uncle says.

I laugh as I hang up and feel Spencer hug me from behind. "Do you have to leave?"

"Don't worry I won't be long," I respond as I give him a small kiss before leaving.

"I love you," Spencer says.

"I love you too," I say as I grab my purse heading over to Uncle's.

Where I see Sarah listening to one of Uncle's records.

"Kristine?" Sarah asks.

"That is me," I respond as I start tightening up for Uncle.

"You are so much older from the last time I saw you," Sarah comments.

"I am and now following in both Uncle's footsteps," I say.

"Well, I know Jason is proud of you," Sarah says as we hear a knock on the door.

"Uncle don't you have your keys," I say as I look at Sarah about open the door only to get hit by a piece of wood as it knocks me over.

I try to get up only to feel dazed as I see Sarah getting attacked. I slowly get up finding something as I hit the person only for him swing back and my head hitting on the corner of something.

"Kristine!" Sarah yells as I finally see who that guy is.

"Frank," I mumble as I try to grab my phone as I try to call someone.

"Hello K," I hear Uncle say.

"Help," I mumble only to see my phone get grabbed.

I hear Frank start to talk to Uncle while everything soon goes black.

Spencer's POV

"Where is she?" I ask as I come inside with my level of worried spiked.

"They won't let us help," Derek tells me.

"What?" I ask confuse as Hotch joins us.

"I want you guys to take pictures. With Kristine and Jason being caught in this I am not going to stand by," Hotch says. "But take it on your phones."

We all nod as I do that seeing blood on the corner of the side table.

"Spence," JJ says.

"She's gonna be okay right?" I ask her.