A Glove Upon Your Hand

Ashley brushed her hair behind her ear, peeking over her menu at the sexy blonde boy across the restaurant. He was sitting alone, his own menu folded and place at the side of the table, his coffee cup curled in his hand, and his eyes glued to a folder containing God only knew what. 

The waitress approached Ashley's table, obstructing her view of the attractive stranger and hurling her back into reality. Ashley ordered, paid little attention as her date, whose name she'd already forgotten, did the same, and then put her menu aside and continued to watch the blonde boy from across the room. Her date rambled on and on, but she didn't hear a word of what he said. She was too busy watching the boy's arm muscles ripple as his hand slid up and down his black denim-clad thigh. Did he even know how alluring that was? She bit her lip, imagining what that thigh would feel like under her own fingertips.

Hunter was having a hard time concentrating. He'd caught the eye of the most astoundingly sexy woman he'd ever laid eyes on, and her staring was turning him on. He rubbed his palm nervously against his jeans and paid strict attention to the lyric sheet before him, but he could see her biting her lip in his periphery, and his body reacted. Damn, that is so hot.

He'd taken notice of the scruffy man she had with her, but from what he could tell from his furtive, cursory glances, she was paying him no attention at all. What she was paying attention to...he looked down, and his immediate reaction was to hide his growing erection. But the way she was staring at it...instead, he casually leaned back in the booth and crossed his left leg over his right, letting it stand more proudly for her to feat her eyes on. 

Oh, sweet molasses, she thought, feeling her cheeks turn a brilliant red as her eyes flashed again to the bulge between his legs. She wondered idly if his hair was blonde everywhere. What kind of sounds did he make when someone bit his neck, as she'd like to do? 

Just as her thoughts were turning the dirtiest shade of red, Hunter looked her straight in the eye and winked. She held his gaze, noticing even from the distance the intensity of his blue, blue eyes. He held up one finger to indicate that she wait a moment, and she cocked an eyebrow at him suspiciously.

Hunter scribbled a few words on a the back of one of his sheets of paper, then held it up, hoping she'd be able to read it.

"Oh, that you were a glove upon my hand," the sign read, and Ashley raised her other eyebrow. What did he mean?

As he watched her eyebrows raise in confusion, he very deliberately pressed his free hand to his groin, giving her a lecherous grin and raising his eyebrow in challenge. 

Ashley narrowed her own eyes, and bit her lip again. That I might touch...oh hot damn, he's so fucking sexy. She grinned back, and Hunter turned over his piece of paper and changed a few words. 

When he held the sign up again, Ashley's eyes widened in shock. Was he asking what she thought he was? Oh, God. I'm in so much trouble. She could feel herself getting wet even just reading his message.

"Oh, that I were a glove upon your hand..."

She looked him straight in the eyes as she slid her hand off the table and into the space between her jean-clad legs. She turned slightly so he could more easily see her breasts, and she brushed away invisible lint from her shirt, all the while watching as his member grew. 

Hunter sucked in a breath as her hand flicked down to accept his written challenge. I can't take this anymore. He crumpled up the sheet in his hand, flipped another over and simply wrote an arrow, then held it up so it pointed towards the restrooms. Her eyes widened for a moment, but she turned to her date and got up from the table.

He did the same, and before he knew it, she was pushing him into a stall in the woman's room and fiddling with his belt buckle. He pressed his lips to hers and took control, pressing her back against the wall and letting his hands find his way under her loose-fitting shirt to grasp her alluring breasts in his palms. 

"What's your name? I want to be able to scream it while I fuck you," he asked, leaning down and nipping at her earlobe.

"Ashley," she breathed, pushing his jeans down his legs and gripping his ass in her tiny hands. "Yours?" she questioned, fastening her lips hungrily to his and letting her tongue dance intricately in his coffee-drenching mouth. He had the taste of pure sex: all fire and brimstone, passion and flavor. It was intoxicating.

"Hunter," he said distracted, getting down on the floor in front of her and pulling her jeans roughly away from her legs. He dragged her panties down passed her knees and pressed his mouth to her sweet spot, letting his tongue roll around her clit as she moaned. 

"Oh, God, Hunter, right there." He stopped suddenly, getting off his knees to drag his boxers down. Instinctively, Ashley gripped him, guiding him into her easily. He lifted her up, her back against the stall wall, and she wrapped her legs around his waist possessively. 

"Get ready, babe. This is gonna be rough," he stated, fastening his mouth to hers again and beginning his fast-paced assault into her. She moaned into his mouth, the friction causing so much pleasure between the two of them. 

Sweat beaded on both of their foreheads, people opened and closed the bathroom door, hearing their loud, synchronized screams and the cacophonous banging of the stall. 

"Oh, it's coming," he said, pushing into her even harder, even faster. "Oh...oh...oh...Ashley!"

They found their release together, and he finally let her go, let her drop to the floor, her legs shaky with exhaustion and her whole body covered in perspiration. He was likewise drained and drenched, and both chests rose and fell in time to their fast-beating hearts. 

Ashley pushed her hair out of her face and laughed a bit. "I don't know about you, Hunter," she started, smirking at him, "But for me, that was a hell of a lot better than a glove." 

I take requests! This one was for Ashley, a.k.a FTLOMhayniac! She has a dirty Hunter fanfiction up, too, so check it out! I'm new to this writing stuff, so tell me how I'm doing! Thanks!