11.0

[name]'s POV:

There were reporters everywhere. Hitoshi had come to school early for some reason, so I had to walk alone. I'm pretty sure he was just going to get coffee and 'avoid getting a headache so early in the morning'.

I attempted to walk through the crowd of reporters, only to get stopped frequently. I saw a tuft of blond hair. "Mirio-kun!"

"I got you, [name]-chan!" He ran over and pulled me out of the crowd. 

I gave him a brief hug, "Thanks, dude. I've gotta get to class. I'll talk to you later!" 

I sped off and missed the lingering blush on the older boy's face. 

~~~

I was off in my little own world, looking outside the window like the anime protagonist I am, when I heard my name called. "[fake last name], good job yesterday, just don't overdo it, the drawbacks could be severe and you know it." 

I nodded, and continued my little day dream. 

There was sudden yelling, and I fell out of my chair. A hand entered my vision, and I traced the arm back to Todoroki.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks," I grabbed it, and got back into my seat. He nodded with his usual stoic expression and got back into his chair.

"Oi, Hitoshi, what's going on?"

"Class president."

"Oh," I laid my head down on the desk. 

There was miscellaneous chatter until Iida suggested a vote. 

Who should I vote for?

My mind went straight for Iida. 

Katsu-chan is a bit to angry.

Midoriya-kun is seemingly trustworthy, but it doesn't seem like his thing.

Hitoshi wouldn't want to do it, and this is one thing I won't harass him about.

Todoroki-kun doesn't looked interested. 

Eijirou-kun might not take it seriously. Same with Kaminari-kun.

I decided on Iida. 

After all of the votes were in, I saw that Iida only had one. Does that mean that even he didn't vote on himself? Ow, my heart. 

Surprisingly, Midoriya had 3 votes, Yaoyorozu had 2 votes, and so did I. 

I immediately stood up, "Yaoyorozu can have the position. I thank those who voted for me, but I decline."

Yaoyorozu sent me a grateful smile. "Thank you, [fake last name]-san."

~~~

Lunch, thank goodness. 

"Hey, Hitoshi, let's head up to the roof. I need to get away from everybody."

"You got it, [nickname]."

We went up and I used the key I got from Sho-chan. We would surely have privacy up here. Not like that. Just away from people. 

I laid on my back after I tossed Hitoshi his lunch. "It's nice to be alone with you, we haven't done this in a little while. You haven't replaced me with Kaminari, have you?"

He snorted, "No way. You'll always be my only best friend."

"Speaking of that, we need to think of a hero duo name. We still are going to do that, right? We don't have to."