27.0

[name]'s POV:

I decided to go back to help my classmates.

"Are you sure, [nickname]?" 

Hitoshi was currently soaking wet, courtesy of Kota and me.

"Yeah."

"Don't overdo it, idiot."

"I hear you. Make up more for our handshake with Kota, that would be fun."

"I'm on it, chief. Be safe, for once?"

"For you."

After chugging a lot of water, I made my way back to my other classmates. When I heard an 'out of my way, shitty Deku' I had a feeling I was pretty close. 

They were still near the front of the forest, maybe a quarter of the way through. This is going to be a long day.

~~~

3rd Person POV- Training Camp:

Class 1A (minus Hitoshi) traipsed into the clearing one by one, all looking dead on the inside and out. 

"[name]! Toshi and I made a bracelet for you!" Kota came running over. He's still a five year old, after all. He may act older, but he shows his child side when Hitoshi and [name] are around. They both agreed silently to come by more often, for him. 

The said bracelet was made out of some blue and purple string, knotted together with the brain power of two boys who love [name]. It was kind of sloppy, but it was the thought that counted.

Hitoshi came up behind Kota and smiled tiredly. Easy for him to do, he didn't have to fight earth monsters for the past 9 hours. 

Either way, [name]'s face lit up with joy, "Aw, thank you guys! Help me put it on, I'm going to wear it for the rest of my life. You have to make me more now, okay? I'm going to start a collection."

After Hitoshi tied it around her wrist, she picked up and spun around with Kota, him giggling his head off. 

On the other side of things, the other grumpy and tired 1A students were thinking jealous thoughts at the three of them. 

They look like a couple, it's disgusting.

Are we really sure they aren't dating?

They're like a little family, do I even stand a chance?

I wish I were Shinsou.

They need to fucking stop with this lovey dovey shit.

After that, Hitoshi and [name] settled back into the crowd of students while Kota stood off to the side. 

Izuku was the brave man to step up and ask the question most of the teenagers were wondering.

"Excuse me. Who is that?"

Mandalay was the one who answered, with saying that he was her nephew. [name] was going to but the fatigue started to catch up to her and she sat on the floor against Hitoshi's legs. 

Izuku, again, being brave went over to introduce himself. Only to get a punch to where the sun doesn't shine. 

[name] shot up, trying and failing to hide her laughter, "Kota! I taught you that for threatening and dangerous situations."

"Yeah, Kota, those lessons were at my expense, so you better follow them," Hitoshi spoke up, shuddering at the memories. [name] was stronger than she looked. 

"I felt threatened," Kota shrugged, ignoring whatever monologue Tenya was yelling at him. 

"Okay then."