18.0

[name]'s POV:

Day one. What am I going to do?

Well, I'll tell you because I actually have things planned for the next two days. 

Today, Katsu-chan and the rest of his squad are going to the mall for a couple of hours and they wanted me to tag along. Why not. 

I'm meeting Izu-kun at a cafe so we can talk and hang out for an hour or two. 

Afterwards, I'm going to call Hitoshi for a sleepover because we haven't had one in a while. 

Day two is going to be Shoto and I visiting his mother. 

Then maybe hang out with the Big Three for a little bit. 

And another sleepover with Hitoshi. 

Woo, I'm so popular. 

Currently, I'm five minutes late for meeting up with Eijiro-kun. Oops. 

"Bye, Sho-chan, I'll be back later with Hitoshi. We're going to have a sleepover."

"Okay. I've got hero stuff but I'll be back by then."

"Love you!"

"You too, kiddo."

I ran towards Eijiro-kun's house. 

I saw the spiky red hair. He was sitting on his porch, scrolling on his phone. 

"I am so sorry I'm late. I slightly overslept. Please forgive me." I bowed repeatedly in front of him while speaking a mile a minute.

He frantically waved his hands around, sweatdropping, "It's okay. Let's just get going now before Bakubro gets angry."

"On it," I started to walk. I slowly turned back around, "Did you just call Katsu-chan, Bakubro?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Oh, okay. Just wondering."

What the fuck?

"Anyway, so what are we doing today, Ei? I'm meeting up with somebody around 5."

His cheeks flared at the nickname, but I didn't notice due to being the center of a harem I'm not aware of. 

"We're just going to wander around the mall for a while, maybe buy some stuff."

"Sounds fun, I'm pretty excited."

We arrived at the train station, and sat down to wait for the next one. Due to me being late to get to his house, we missed the train. We only had to wait for about ten minutes. I contacted Katsu-chan to let him know. 

He specifically said, and I quote:

angry katsudon:
whatever

How kind.

Anyway, we heard voices and saw fingers pointing towards us. 

"Look, there's that girl who was attacked at that USJ incident, I saw her at the Sports Festival."

"Was she really that injured that she couldn't compete? She looked fine, maybe she dropped out because she was scared. We don't even know what her quirk is."

"She's with that red head. Didn't he have that boring fight against the other kid with the same quirk."

"Yeah, and then he got beaten by that angry guy who got first."

"He really didn't stand out compared to Endeavor's son, that green head, and the angry dude."

I placed my hand on Eijiro's head, knowing his insecurities, "Don't listen to them. You did amazing, you made it to the final round. I couldn't even participate. You will be an amazing hero, and I'll be there every step of the way."