Dalek Part 1

Italics for Gallifreyan
'Quotation marks for thoughts'
"Speech marks for talking"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~
The Doctor's P.O.V
When the Tardis materialised in a dimly lit area with display cases, I walked out with Rose behind me, looking confused and slightly intrigued.
"So what is it? What's wrong"Rose asked me when the door closed behind us.
"Don't know. Some kind of signal drawing the Tardis off course"I replied calmly.
"Where are we?"
" Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground." I state whilst slightly looking around a bit.
"And when are we?" I smiled as she begins to ask the right questions.
"Two thousand and twelve." I walk over to a display case to have a look, but don't touch anything yet. I slightly zone out as Rose goes on about being twenty six as I feel something in the back of my mind. Something I haven't felt in a long time. As I turn on a light switch I am knocked out of my thoughts as my companion loudly states "Blimey. It's a great big museum!"
"An alien museum. Someone's got a hobby. They must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer from the Roswell spaceship." I correct her as I move further down the cases. I still feel this small sensation in the back of my mind. 'No, I can't let myself get distracted'
"That's a bit of Slitheen! That's a Slitheen's arm. It's been stuffed. " I acknowledge Rose's discovery, but move on to a familiar sight.
"Oh, look at you" I mutter as I gaze at the current case I was in front of.
"What is it?" Rose questions.
I sigh slightly before I reply, looking at the head of a cyberman "An old friend of mine. Well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old." I shake my head and explain how the cyberman did not send the signal as she asks if it sent it. I don't know why but I stupidly decided to touch the case and in return setting an alarm off, alerting guards and causing them to surround us. My face drops slightly as Rose points out "If someone's collecting aliens, that makes you Exhibit A.

Guardian's P.O.V
'Today is not a good day' I thought as a guard finally switches off the power, releasing me from the pain of electrocution.
"So are you going to talk now?" He asks with a smug grin. I just weakly glare as my eyes half close, I'm close to passing our from exhaustion. He just gives me one last slap round the face and stomps out of the room like a child whilst grumbling to himself.
'I need five minutes. Just fiv-' my thoughts are cut off by a familiar sensation in the back of my mind. My eyes widen, I take in a sharp breath and sit up the best I could with my aching and scarred back.
A ghost of a smile appears on my face as I release a shaky breath. 'Please let my have this, please!' I silently pray to myself as my heart rate increases and an unfamiliar feeling of hope fills my chest.
Once again I slump against the slightly blood stained wall and hope that Van Statten's arrogance leads this stranger to me and presents me with my freedom.

Third Person P.O.V
The Doctor and Rose were escorted to an office after getting caught in Van Statten's collection.
"And this is the last. Paid eight hundred thousand dollars for it." A man called Adam explains to his boss , Henry Van Statten, as the duo enter.
"What does it do?" Van Statten enquires.
"Well, you see the tubes on the side? It must be to channel something. I think maybe fuel." Adam takes his best gets as he holds the small palm sized device in this hand.
"I really wouldn't hold it like that" The Doctor states confidently. But is soon cut off by Goddard's sharp voice ordering him to shut up.
"Really though, that's wrong " the Doctor defends.
"Is it dangerous?" Adam asks, slightly worried.
"No, it just looks silly" The Doctor smiles as he subtly insults the clueless 'apes'. Only to have multiple guns pointed at him as he moves forward and is handed the object by Van Statten.
As the Doctor demonstrates you just have to be "delicate" , the object is snatched back and a horrible sound I made as the arrogant mans attempts to play the musical instrument.
As the doctor reminds him to be delicate and explains how it reacts to the smallest finger print, a more angelic sound I'd produce.
"Very good. Quite the expert" the doctor compliments.
"As are you" Van Statten replies as the instrument is carelessly thrown into a corner." Who are you?" He questions.
"I'm the Doctor. And who are you?"
"Like you don't know. We're hidden away with the most valuable collection of extra-terrestrial artefacts in the world, and you just stumbled in by mistake."
"Pretty much sums me up, yeah." The Doctor replies with a smile.
"The question is, how did you get in? Fifty three floors down, with your little cat burglar accomplice. You're quite a collector yourself, she's rather pretty." Van Statten replies as he ignored the doctor's unusual name.
Rose then answers back and is instantly met with a reply about her and Adam being British.
Adam takes the opportunity to introduce Mister Henry Van Statten. The owner of the internet. This gets a remark of disbelief from Rose.
The conversation soon moved along to how much the Doctor knows of this extra terrestrial technology and is soon met by a comment that intrigues the doctor greatly. " The cage contains one of my living specimens" The Doctor wants Van Statten to show him this specimen and is soon met by a comment from Rose as things get slightly tense "Blimey. You can smell the testosterone."
This moves on the conversation as Rose is time to go with Adam, and the Doctor goes with Van Statten as he invited him so see his "pet".
"If you want you can also see the second one, less interesting but interesting nonetheless"