Dalek Part 2

Italics are Gallifreyan
'Quotation makes are thoughts'
"Speech marks are talking"
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~
Third Person P.O.V
As the Doctor and Van Statten got to the cage the owner of this, so called, pet stated
"We've tried everything. The creature has shielded itself but there's definite signs of life inside. "
"Inside? Inside what? A slightly confused Time Lord asks. He never got a reply as a person called Simmons began to speak,
"Welcome back, sir. I've had to take the power down. The Metaltron is resting."
"Metaltron?" The Doctor had to suppress a smirk and a comment on how stupid the name was.
" Thought of it myself. Good, isn't it?" Van Statten was surrounded by a bubble of his own self-centred and overly confident thoughts on how 'amazing' he was."Although I'd much to prefer to find out it's real name."
Simmons proceeded to attempt to hand the Doctor some gauntlets as he explained that "The last guy that touched it burst into flames."
"I won't touch it then." The Doctor replied smartly.
"Go ahead, Doctor. Impress me. Van Statten say. As the Doctor straps through the heavy door he says to a guard "Don't open that door until we get a result." And proceeds to watch what happens on the monitors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the door closes the Doctor begins to feel sorry for this mysterious creature that has been kept underground against its will. 'No one deserves this' he thought.
"Look, I'm sorry about this. Mister Van Statten might think he's clever, but never mind him. I've come to help. I'm the Doctor."
"Doc-tor" came the reply from the Metaltron
"Impossible" the Doctor shakily says.
"The Doctor?"
A light comes on to reveal a pepper pot looking being held in chain.
"Exterminate! Exterminate!" The dalek exclaims.
The Doctor hammers on the door in terror while shouting "Let me out!".
"Exterminate!"

Outside the cage Goddard looks on, worried, and says " Sir, its going to kill him"
Van Statten ignores her and just says " It's talking!"

"You are an enemy of the Daleks! You must be destroyed!" As the dalek attempted to kill the Doctor it's fun arm just twitches, but nothing happens.
As this happens the doctor just laughs,"Fantastic! Oh, fantastic! Powerless! Look at you. The great space dustbin. How does it feel?"
"Keep back!"
The Doctor stands inches away, staring into the eyepiece with nothing but anger written on his face.
"What for? What're you going to do to me? If you can't kill, then what are you good for, Dalek? What's the point of you? You're nothing." The Doctor practically snarls at the abomination in front of him.
"What the hell are you here for?"
"I am waiting orders"
"What does that mean?" He said with a still angry but slightly confused tone.
"I am a soldier. I was bred to receive orders!" The Dalek clarifies.
"Well you're never going to get any. Not ever" as he said this the Doctor thought about the final moments of the Time War.
"I demand orders!" The Dalek seems to be getting slightly...frustrated.
At this the Doctor can't hold back anymore..
"They're never going to come! Your race is dead! You all burnt, all of you. Ten million ships on fire. The entire Dalek race wiped out in one second."
"You lie."
"Watched it happen. I made it happen!" He shouts
"You destroyed us?"
"I had no choice" the Doctor's voice quietens as he said this, his once angry demeanour seemed to have faded drastically.
"And what of the Time Lords?" The Dalek questions.
"Dead. They burnt with you. The end of the last great Time War. Everyone lost."
"And the coward survived" at this the Doctor's head snapped up and quickly moved on.
"Oh, and I caught your little signal. Help me. Poor little thing. But there's no one else coming 'cause there's no one else left."
"I am alone in the universe" the Doctor only replied with at quick "yep"
"So are you. We are the same"
The Doctor felt disgusted to be compared to a thing that has ruined so many lives, and caused him so much misery. He was angry again, and began to shout again "We are not the same! I'm not-". The Doctor calmed down almost instantly and is voice was alarmingly calm and cold as he continued "No, wait. Maybe we are. You're right. Yeah, okay. You've got a point. 'Cause I know what to do. I know what should happen. I know what you deserve. Exterminate." The Doctor gave a sarcastic smile as he flipped the switch that turned on the power and began to electrocute the Dalek.
"Have pity!" The Dalek begged
"Why should I? You never did!" In this moment all of his build up anger towards the Dalek was shown. He felt no guilt. Only slight satisfaction at the sight of his enemy in pain. Not forgetting that feeling in the back of his head, which seemed to have gotten stronger when he first went to the cage.