Heartbeat

"Why are you in such a hurry to get there."

"What if someone gets there before us and takes the apartment. This apartment is to good to lose. So hurry up."

"Okay... Staring at me like that won't make me go any faster."

"Hyunggggg" "I'm done, let's go" Yoongi finally proclaimed.

They said bye to Yoongi's parents and left the house. Taehyung was extremely happy today because he was going for his first ultrasound and he could finally hear the heartbeat of his little bear.

The moment was going to be precious but he wished Jungkook was there to share that moment with him. In all honesty Taehyung missed him.

Jungkook was his first love. The only person he was attracted to in fact. Jungkook was the only person yoongi could stand in their neighborhood and he would often invite him to play videogames or hoops.

Taehyung always wanted to tag along because he platonically admired Jungkook. Well that's what he thought at that time. He remembered how they'd always be comfortable around each and always hold hands or 'friendly' peck on the cheek but they never wanted to admit they liked each other.

Well that was until Yoongi locked them up in his room and told them to never come out of the room except they were dating. They confessed after two hours of awkward silence and ended up dating that day.

He smiled.

Taehyung missed Jungkook.

"Why are you crying. No one's going to get the apartment before us you dum dum." Yoongi stressed.

He hadn't even realised he was crying.

"That's not it Hyung. I just...I just miss him so much it hurts. I want him to be here you know. We've been together for so long. It's so hard without him here hyung. It's so hard" he choked out.

He was full on sobbing now.

"Tae..." Yoongi didn't no what to say to make him feel better.

"I'm sorry. It's the hormones. Yeah it's the pregnancy hormones" I laughed out drying my tears.

Yoongi didn't say anything but he placed a comforting hand on my thigh. It was his way of telling me it's alright and he was with me. A lot of comforting words with that action alone.

I nodded and looked out the window trying to distract myself.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"And that concludes the tour. What do you think?" The apartment owner asked.

I looked at Yoongi to answer since he was basically getting the apartment.

" I like it. It's spacious has a security system and you pay for the water, sewage and heat/AC in the rent." He said impressed.

I mentally high-fived myself for doing a job well done for finding this apartment.

"So what's the rent?" He queried.

"946,584 won per month" ($800). The owner replied.

"That's not too bad... We'll take it." He exclaimed. "That's good. Can you follow me to the office so we can talk about down payment and the lease." The man said. "Sure" he said back.

"I'll be right back. You can look around some more and choose a room if you feel like it" he said to me. "Okay hyung. I'm going to take the bigger room" I said smiling. He smiled back and follow the male.

Once they were gone Taehyung walked to check the rooms and they were basically the same size. As he was looking at the closet his phone dinged.

He looked at it and saw he got a text from Jiwoo.

Second Mom
So? Are you going to get the apartment?

                             Me
Yes.

Second Mom
Cool! Send the address so I can ask them to ship all the stuff I'm buying to it.

Me
Okay!
1335 xxxxxxx apartment 301.

Taehyung sighed as he pocked his phone. There was no stopping her. He walked to the kitchen and looked around talking it all in.

"Okay Tae let's go. I have the key. Here's yours he said we are all go to move in." Yoongi walked back in saying. "Well that was fast"

"I know. Let's go so you don't miss your appointment" he said and I only nodded.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

As we sat in the waiting room I was nervous as I waited for them to call me. This was going to confirm everything.

"Kim Taehyung?" A woman wearing scrubs called. He raised his hand. "Please follow me"

He stood up and started to follow her but stopped when he realized Yoongi was not following him.

"Hyung. Why are sitting there let's go" "Oh... yeah okay" and I turned back to follow the nurse.

She lead them to a room took his vitals and asked Taehyung to lay down on the bed. He complied.

"Are you scared?" Yoongi asked "Yeah" I replied softly. "You're fine there's nothing to be scared of okay?" I nodded.

Soon the doctor that was going to check me came in.

"Hello. I'm Chae Hyungwon." He said with a smile. " I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me Tae Hyung."

"Okay Tae can you please raise up shirt a bit" he said as he set up the machine he was going to use. "The gel might be a little cold. It'll get warmer after a while okay?" "Okay"

He then put the device he was using on my stomach and moved it around until he saw what he was looking for.

"Um... There are two sacs. Do you want to see them?" He asked. "Two sacs?" "Yeah you are having twins. Congratulations"

"Can I see them" "Of course!" He moved the monitor closer to me.
"You see those dark dots? They are the sacs where your babies are in. Do you want a picture?" "Yes" I whispered trying to get my head around having two children at once.

I looked at Yoongi who was simling at me. "You're having twins Tae. Now I can steal one from you" I similed at that. "Here are you pictures" Dr Hyung handed me the picture and went back to his sit."

"Let's listen to their heartbeats shall we?" And after a few seconds I started to hear some whooshing sounds. "That's baby A..." he removed the device and placed it where baby B was "...and there's baby B. They are both healthy babies. They are fraternal twins. And because you are carrying multiples I advise you to be very careful in your first trimester."

Taehyung wasn't listening Yoongi did that for him. He was still dazed. Hearing his little peanuts heartbeats was the most amazing thing ever. It was so fascinating. It was like listening to the choruses angles sang to please God up in heaven. It was that beautiful.

At that moment Taehyung knew he loved the two babies inside him more than anything and was willing to do anything to protect them.