Advice

Taehyung's POV

I paced about in the living room with my phone in my hand. I was debating whether to call Jungkook or not. I was still listing the pros and cons of calling Kookie in my head when the phone rang. Startled, I jumped and dropped the phone on the floor. It took a while for me to come back to my senses and pick up the phone. It was Jungkook calling. I kept on staring at the phone until the call dropped. It did not take long for him to call me back. I picked up this time but did not say anything.

"Hello? Hello? Um... is this Taehyung?" He said to them I heard some rustling probably him checking the phone to see if he had the right number. I then heard him murmur "Is it the network?" before he hung up. He called back and I picked it up.

"Hello? Taehyung? Can you hear me?" he asked. I stayed silent. "If you can hear me can you say something please?" I did not reply. "Okay um... I'm just going to say why I called and if I'm lucky you'll be listening I guess. Anyway, so I uh... called to say I'm sorry, I guess? Look I'm confused right now. And I do not know if you want an apology, but I'll apologize anyway. I'm sorry for breaking up with you four years ago. I'm sorry for being so stubborn and not calling you for those years. I'm sorry for leaving you alone to take care of our kids alone. I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to make you cry. Most of all I'm sorry for bringing myself back into your life when I'm sure all you wanted was for me to stay out. I'm just sorry Tahyung. And... and, I lo...

nevermind" he chuckled but he sounded forced. "Now is not the time for that. So um... I hope you will forgive me and yeah that's it. Bye, see you when I see you." He stayed quiet expecting me to say something but I kept quiet and hung upon him.

I sat down and just stared at the wall in front of the sofa. I was registering everything he just said. Why did he stop what he was about to say? He sounded like he was going to confess and I wanted that but at the same time the voice at the back of my mind said he was going to leave me again went something major happened in his life. I sighed and called Yoongi.

"What do you want" he answered happily. And I heard giggling from the other side.

"I'm I interrupting something?" I asked

"No, but if you called a minute later you would have." He answered annoyed.

"Why in heaven's sake would pick up the phone when you are about to do the frickle frackle." having kids meant eliminating every form. Shape, and letter of bad words from my life. Yeah, I slipped some times but for the most part.

"Can you get to why you called so I can carry on." I squeezed my nose at the thought of my cousin and friend doing it.

"You know what? I'll call you back later" I said not wanting to be a cockblock.

"Thank you," he said but did not hang up so my innocent ears heard their kissing sounds. I groaned and heard a small 'sorry' before I dropped the call. Why I did not hang up is unknown to me.

I grabbed my keys and left the house. Once I arrived at Jin hyung's house I saw namjoon trying to pick up a heavy and pregnant Jin. I got down from my car with a smile on my face as I tried not to laugh as to not offend Namjoonie hyung.

"Joon~" Jin whined "Stop trying to pick me up you annoying, overbearing dumbass." he continued while hitting Namjoon on the back of his head.

"But the doctor told you to rest and walking is not resting. I do not want anything to happen to our precious little boy".

"You know, you trying to carry me and then dropping me is more harm to our baby then walking will ever be," he said rolling his eyes.

"Hellooo," I said before the could continue their fight. Jin's eyes meet mine and he smiled.