Rebound?

Taehyung's POV

I am happy. I smiled as I looked at Jihan playing with my kids who were so excited. He looked up at me when he noticed that I stopped playing with them and walked over to me leaving the children to continue their game of tag.

"Hey babe," he said and pecked me on the lips.

"Hey" I replied and smiled at him. These days I just could not smiling.

"So, I was thinking do you want to go on another date tomorrow?" I hummed and pretended I was thinking.

"I'm not sure..."

"It's fine if you don't want to I'll understand." the snack of a man said.

"I'll go on a date with you has long as there is food involved"

"Deal then. We'll eat as much as you want for breakfast, then maybe go watch a movie. And have a huge picnic for lunch, we hold hands and stroll in a beautiful park after lunch. Oh, and we could visit the carnival coming in tomorrow maybe I'll win you a bear or two. We then have dinner and to end the day we'll watch the light show. What do you think?" the hopeless romantic gushed about.

"I think it's perfect," I said as a linked our hands together and kissed him.

Things have been going steadily with me and Jihan since we came back from the marvel marathon. We got really close during that trip. And we were growing something beautiful, our love for each other. I really felt like he was the one even if we've only got to know each other personally in a month.

"Come tiny people let's go home" I called out and the kids came running to me and we walked to the car together.

💘

"Hey is everything okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Was just worried because you asked me to come earlier than I usually do."

"Oh? Did that disrupt any of your plans? I can arrange for a babysitter to stay with them until you can pick up your kids."

"That is not what I meant Tae. It just because you are always reluctant to let me have them for the weekend and now you're asking me to pick the earlier that's all. Sorry if I offended you in anyway."

I sighed. "It's fine. Sorry for snapping at you. I'm just nervous about my date today that's all."

"Oh, a date... Um okay, I er... I... I h-hope you have fun on your date" he said with a strained voice and a fake smile.

"Hmm-hmm thanks. I hate to break this lovely chat we are having but I need to go now so please leave. Sorry if that was rude."

"Okay bye Tae. Micah? Micheal? We have to go, peas." After kissing my children goodbye I rushed up to complete dressing up and waited for Jihan to come and pick me up for the date. As I waited, my phone dinged and it was from the group chat Jin, Jimin, Hyungsik, and I made.

Jin was in labour.

I rushed back into the house and got my keys as I dialled Jihan's number. By the time I got to the hospital, Jin was passed out cold and Namjoon was holding their little boy. God, Namjoon and Jin made the prettiest babies. One could already tell that he was a little Joonie.

Our date started a little later than we planned but it was still the most enjoyable and entertaining date ever. Jihan, just like Jungkook, found the sports or games at the carnival super easy, I never understood how they did stuff like that so easily. Anyway, I got a lot of stuffed animals to carry home. I reminded me of the last date I had with Kookie.